BY BADIA

Badia Adobo Seasoning with Pepper is an all-around condiment for meats, poultry, fish, seafood, and vegetables. For the best results, use 1/2 hour before cooking. see more...

Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I have this seasoning in my cabinet right now. I like it a lot but it's not for everything like one of the other flavors from this brand. I'll only use it on dishes that I want an island type of flavor on.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
This is quite peppery. Use sparingly. It's a little overpowering to me. I like it but I'd rather have the two products separate so I can decide how much pepper to add.
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Decent stuff. Not my favorite brand of Adobo, but it does what it needs to. If you ask me, I say spend a little extra and get the bigger brand.
Danielle R.
Baltimore , MD
Badía Adobo seasoning is my absolute fav! I put this stuff on everything when I'm cooking, and it's fairly inexpensive from the super market.
Yisauris C.
401 SE 3RD ST Apt 108
Este sazón no lo cambio por nada ya que me encanta el sabor que le da a mis carnes, sopas y guisos
marcela c.
oficinas de paso canoas, puntarenas(corredores) Costa Rica

This blend includes salt, granulated garlic, oregano, black pepper and turmeric. It originated in the Philippines where, when combined with vinegar, it was the essential ingredient of their national d ...

Features & details

Adobo seasoning with pepper is an all around condiment for meats, poulty, fish, seafood, and vegetables

Important Information

Ingredients :

Salt, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices: Including Tumeric, Mono Soduim Glutamate, Citric Acid, Pepper And Silicon Dioxide To Prevent Caking.

Legal Disclaimer :

Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.

Target