GroceryPantrySeasonings & SpicesBadia
45 oz Pink Himalayan Salt Grinder Case Of 12

Badia 4.5 oz. Pink Himalayan Salt Grinder Case Of 12

by Badia

Great on meats soups salads and vegetables. Certified gluten-free. Case of 12 Capacity - 4.5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Badia 4.5 oz. Pink Himalayan Salt Grinder Case Of 12!
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,600 reviews
My excellent, favorite brand of pink Himalayan salt. It's the perfect flavor andaz so much to my dishes. I also like to use it to rim glasses of cocktails. Beautifully pink perfectly flavored and not very salty at all. I definitely recommend this brand of pink Himalayan salt
Brittany S.
Fayetteville, NC
This salt is amazing! You add it to honey and place a small amount under your tongue and it helps you sleep. It is a little pricey so I look for it when it's on sale.
Brenna L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Most amazing addition to any meal! This salt is so perfect and I use it almost every dinner
Rochelle W.
Enhances the flavor of any food it is applied to. I love the fact that this salt has nutritional value! I use a few Badia products and I would recommend them to anyone!!!
Marta M.
Buffalo, NY
Just a little goes a long way. I was it for absolutely everything. I even keep some as table salt. Reminds me its time to go grab some more!!!
Samanthalauren M.
Saint Johns, FL
I discovered pink Himalayan salt around the same time everyone else did. Honestly, I cannot tell a difference between this and any other salt, but the fact it’s pink keeps me buying it
Lida M.
Las Vegas, NV
está me gusta mucho a pesar que no es muy fina pero me gusta una amiga me la recomendó y no he dejado de usarla es muy buena y más saludable
Johanmary S.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It gives a different flavor especially to salads with many green leaves. I also added it to my vinaigrettes. It is very good and the price is very affordable, it also includes the grinder, sometimes it gets stuck because the size of the salt grains. but in general it is very good.
Chelsea D.
BATON ROUGE, LA
I love pink Himalayan salt that's all I use. It's way healthier than table salt. Good price. It taste great as well. It's great on all recipes. Great packaging. I love the grinder. You can find at all major grocery stores. It helps you sleep well and great for digestion.
Megan M.
Vidalia, GA
I love Himalayan Pink Salt. I hardly ever use regular salt these day— Himalayan Pink is my go to. It tastes good, and is better for you than original salt. Love it!

Looking for your answer?