Badger Yoga & Meditation 1oz tin uploaded by Olivia C.

BY BADGER

USDA Certified Organic The scents of Sandalwood, Frankincense, and Myrrh are used in both Eastern and Western traditions to support the practice of meditation by inspiring a mood of reverence and calm centeredness.  Cedarwood sharpens the mind, and the citrus essential oils of Mandarin and Litsea Cubeba create a cheerful state of peaceful awareness. We use the "base note" essential oils derived from the bark of the Cedarwood and Sandalwood trees, and CO2 extracts from the tree and root resins of the Frankincense and Vetivert.  Just as the noble trees are deep rooted in the ground, these extracts work to bring a deep rooted centering and grounding experience, essential to the practice Yoga and Meditation. ; see more...

• Does anyone use this when doing yoga? 3 Answers
  • This sounds like a great product. Where can I buy it locally oppo...1 Answers
Badger Yoga & Meditation 1oz tin
  • "I like to rub it on my little one's chest at night to help get her to sleep, and I use a bit now and then when I'm feeling stressed out or need to wind down for the evening. " in 1 review
  • "I would advise that a newcomer try this for several nights in succession to see if they notice a difference in their sleep pattern or ease of falling asleep." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time, and has a great price point." in 1 review
  • "I love the combination of essential oils in this product." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This has a nice smell and is very moisturizing. It’s a bit light on the essential oil scent for my liking since the bees wax smells so strongly but it still smells very relaxing you just need to use a lot of it or hold the jar right up to your nose and warm it up a bit first. I like that it’s not artificial so it doesn’t give me a headache, I just wish it was cheaper.
Susannah H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I found this balm to be incredibly soothing for my senses. After a hot bath or shower, or an intense yoga class, rubbing some balm on my temples, wrists, and behind the ears really adds to the experience. It smells like a peaceful night in the family cabin-- something I seek during a busy work week. I would advise that a newcomer try this for several nights in succession to see if they notice a difference in their sleep pattern or ease of falling asleep.
January G.
I love the Meditation and Yoga balm, and am thrilled they have it in stick form. It is my go to balm that I use before and after Yoga/Meditation. It helps calm me and helps me clear my mind. It lasts a long time, and has a great price point.
Angie L.
New Bern, NC
I love Badger Balm and this one is one of my favorites. I like to rub it on my little one's chest at night to help get her to sleep, and I use a bit now and then when I'm feeling stressed out or need to wind down for the evening.
Darian P.
Battlefield , MO
Very mind centering. I love the combination of essential oils in this product. Very relaxing! I buy Badger Balm at my local health foods store, I also use the night time and baby balm on my kiddos.
Olivia C.
This stuff smells amazing but it's a little greasy and that takes away from its meditational purposes, for me at least.
Sarah L.
Smells amazing. keeps your mind focused on the scent and all other thoughts pushed away.
Chelsea
Picked some up at a local health food store, and I'm really impressed! The smell is delightful.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Smells so good and calms the mind and body before meditation perfectly. I could honestly just smell it and be calm and collected.
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
Does anyone use this when doing yoga?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
This sounds like a great product. Where can I buy it locally opposed to online?