BY BADGER BALM

The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates. No Added Fragrance Contains Organic Ingredients Safe, Effective, and Responsible.  We have taken our wildly popular SPF 34+ sunscreen and removed the essential oil fragrance for those with sensitivities, or those who just prefer no added scents.  A totally natural sunscreen for the whole family. Our biodegradable and environmentally friendly sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, screen both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our BPA- and Phthalate-free packaging is made from >50% Post-Consumer Recycled #2 plastic.

Whether you’re heading to the beach, pool or lake, or just planning to spend time outside doing outdoorsy things (think biking, light hiking or gardening), this SPF 30 Sunscreen protects skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays. Water resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 5 ingredients, including mineral zinc oxide, a safe and effective active mineral ingredient.

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%

Base Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.

• Never heard of this brand. Is it kid friendly?2 Answers
  • Does this work really well? I find sometimes all natural brands d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Badger is an organic sunscreen that is well rated on EWG (where I check all of my sunscreens). It is safer for adults and even for kids because the ingredients are less harmful. 30 is the amount recommended for everyone, and this is unscented, which is better for sensitive skin." in 9 reviews
Leeann N.
Flushing, NY
I'm giving this sunscreen 3 stars because although it does everything a sunscreen is supposed to do (provide Broad Spectrum protection), the super thick and heavy formula was horrendous to apply. My face stayed pale because of how thick and white the cream is, which made my makeup slip and slide. I already have an oily t-zone and this made my ENTIRE face oily. The days when it was cold and the skin on my nose was peeling, it highlighted every single piece of skin. I brought this with me on a hot vacation and the feeling of it never went away. My clothes stuck to my body and it just felt so disgusting. It was very difficult to use this sunscreen because you have to apply enough to get full protection, but the more I applied the more uncomfortable the experience was. I was informed by the company on Instagram that they're releasing a different formula, so perhaps I'll give Badger another chance in the future!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this sunscreen. I generally hate sunscreen because of the smell that gets all over everything and never goes away, but this is as close to unscented as you'll ever get. It doesn't rub in easily, but I'm okay with that. That's what makes it safer. It sits on your skin instead of being absorbed into your body.
Victoria S.
This is the best product! I enjoy this beyond belief!. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product.! Yes recommend to others
Daniela C.
Sherman Oaks
This is an all around good sunscreen with no chemicals or parabens. Unfortunately, the Zinc oxide leaves a white filmy residue all over skin. It doesn't absorb into the skin properly leaving you looking a little chalky.
Brittany L.
Fayetteville, NC
Easy to apply, goes on smoothly and is priced well. Also, I didn't mind the smell of this sunscreen.. most of the time sunscreen has an awful odor.. but this brand does not.
Mahmuda S.
This product was a great find for me. For the summer time, sunscreens are essential since i get headache with string scented products, i couldnt find a suncreen that was good for me. After finding this at beauty store, u thought of guving it a try. It works great, does what it supposed to do. Its a but oily but not too much. The price is a bit high but the quality is great so i dont mind it. I would definitely suggest my friends and family to try this product.
Denise V.
Atlanta, TX
I absolutely loved this sunscreen. Having fair skin myself as well as my daughters, we’ve used many sunscreens, but the Badger brand is our favorite. We have yet to get any burns while using it, it lasts long enough, feels great on the skin and I love that it’s not made from any horrible ingredients. Badger Unscented Sunscreen
Georgina D.
I love that this is clean and used better for you ingredients. I think it works really well at protecting your skin from the sun. It DOES take a little more oomph to rub it in and make sure it's absorbed but that is worth it for me.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Very good! I like to use the unscented spf lotion because I fell it has less ingredients in it that might cause breakouts. This works great at protecting my skin. I will continue to use it
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Never heard of this brand. Is it kid friendly?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this work really well? I find sometimes all natural brands don't seem to protect me as well.