BY BADGER

The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates. No Added Fragrance Contains Organic Ingredients Safe, Effective, and Responsible.  We have taken our wildly popular SPF 34+ sunscreen and removed the essential oil fragrance for those with sensitivities, or those who just prefer no added scents.  A totally natural sunscreen for the whole family. Our biodegradable and environmentally friendly sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, screen both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our BPA- and Phthalate-free packaging is made from >50% Post-Consumer Recycled #2 plastic. . see more...

• Never heard of this brand. Is it kid friendly?2 Answers
  • Does this work really well? I find sometimes all natural brands d...1 Answers
Denise V.
Osage
I absolutely loved this sunscreen. Having fair skin myself as well as my daughters, we’ve used many sunscreens, but the Badger brand is our favorite. We have yet to get any burns while using it, it lasts long enough, feels great on the skin and I love that it’s not made from any horrible ingredients. Badger Unscented Sunscreen
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this sunscreen. I generally hate sunscreen because of the smell that gets all over everything and never goes away, but this is as close to unscented as you'll ever get. It doesn't rub in easily, but I'm okay with that. That's what makes it safer. It sits on your skin instead of being absorbed into your body.
Tina H.
Loved this sunscreen! It kept my face protect from the sun. The price point was fair and a little goes a long way. It seemed very gentle on my skin and caused no break outs or rashes. Very impressed and will purchase in future. Great product!
Danielle J.
I love this product AND this brand! The ingredients are safe and effective, it is completely natural, and the price is pretty good. This is the only brand of sunscreen I trust for my children (or myself). Highly recommend!!
Daniela C.
Sherman Oaks
This is an all around good sunscreen with no chemicals or parabens. Unfortunately, the Zinc oxide leaves a white filmy residue all over skin. It doesn't absorb into the skin properly leaving you looking a little chalky.
Rickchele M.
Tuskegee, AL
I heard about this sunscreen on a podcast and thought I would give it a try. So far it's hard to find in stores but I like that it works great and it helps my skin look healthy and not ashy.
Mahmuda S.
Buffalo, NY
This product was a great find for me. For the summer time, sunscreens are essential since i get headache with string scented products, i couldnt find a suncreen that was good for me. After finding this at beauty store, u thought of guving it a try. It works great, does what it supposed to do. Its a but oily but not too much. The price is a bit high but the quality is great so i dont mind it. I would definitely suggest my friends and family to try this product.
Georgina D.
I love that this is clean and used better for you ingredients. I think it works really well at protecting your skin from the sun. It DOES take a little more oomph to rub it in and make sure it's absorbed but that is worth it for me.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
We are a brown family and our children both used this along with us at the beach. It provided great protection and it did the job well! The ingredients cannot be beat! I wish they made one that was less white and creamy going on but that's such a small complaint.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Very good! I like to use the unscented spf lotion because I fell it has less ingredients in it that might cause breakouts. This works great at protecting my skin. I will continue to use it
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Never heard of this brand. Is it kid friendly?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this work really well? I find sometimes all natural brands don't seem to protect me as well.