BADGER® Unscented Face Oil uploaded by Nancy K.

BY BADGER BALM

• 100% Natural and Certified Organic
  • Gentle, soothing oils for sensitive skin
  • No added fragrance
  • Vitamin E rich Sunflower Oil and soothing Calendula CO2 Extract
  • Leaves skin feeling smooth and looking radiant
  • Clinically tested hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
  • Save 10% when you buy the starter set which includes an Unscented Face Cleansing Oil.

Let your natural beauty shine through! Inspired by thousands of years of skin care tradition, this Unscented Face Oil is a gentle, certified organic blend of precious plant oils formulated to help your skin retain its natural moisture without causing irritation. Vitamin E rich Sunflower Oil and soothing CO2 Extract of Calendula replenish lost moisture while calming sensitive areas.  Clinically tested hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract.

Directions for use:

For best results, apply oil in the morning or at night right after cleansing with your Badger Unscented Face Cleansing Oil. For a wonderfully meditative, relaxing ritual, take a few extra minutes to massage oil into face.

Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
It works wonders!! I love this product because it's made for sensitive skin! All the ingredients are cruelty free!! Which makes it even more amazing than it already is!! I mainly use it for moisturizing my face because I'm really dry around my nose and mouth area. At first application, it looks very very oily ( I mean come on, it's only face oil haha), but then your skin absorbs it. My nose was peeling because I've been blowing my nose so much and one night with this face oil and my nose is soft and not so rough!!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
This stuff smells great, is wonderful for taking off makeup and general face cleansing and it keeps my skin from losing moisture without breaking me out! I also love using it on my hands to soften when giving myself a manicure. It works wonders!
May B.
Obsessed with the BADGER® Unscented Beauty Balm — is the oil similar? I have extremely sensitive skin prone to breakouts.