BADGER® Unscented Beauty Balm

by Badger Balm

• 100% Natural and Certified Organic
  • A super-emollient treatment for sensitive skin
  • For face, neck, hands, and under eye area
  • Easily absorbed; keeps skin soft, smooth, and happy
  • No added fragrance

Honor and renew your beautiful skin! Unscented Beauty Balm is a nourishing treatment for face, neck, and under eye area. Great for hands, too! Formulated with certified organic Beeswax and antioxidant-rich oils, this super-emollient and easily absorbed beauty balm keeps skin soft, smooth, and happy. No added fragrance.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract,

Directions for use:

For best results, use daily as needed or as an intensive night treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BADGER® Unscented Beauty Balm!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
I have sensitive skin. This feels nourishing and is not irritating. Expensive but it seems like it will last a long time so still cost effective. Somewhat difficult to spread but you don't need much at a time. Purchased through Amazon.
10 months ago
Omg I cannot express how obsessed I am with this product. I love the gentle, calming scent and enjoy the experience of rubbing this on my face every night. It keeps my skin smooth and moisturized.