BY BADGER

New Formula! Damascus Rose With Lavender Chamomile Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Zinc Oxide Face Sunscreen Sheer Tint Protect Restore Non-GMO Non-Nano Non Comedogenic Non Hypoallergenic 100% Certified Natural Natural Products Association Certified NSF Certified Non-GMO GE Light, Non-Greasy Daily SPF 25 Antioxidant-Rich Certified Non-GMO Great Protection for All Skin Types Protect your beautifully evolving face with this all-natural, zinc-oxide sunscreen. Damascus Rose, Chamomile, and Lavender soothe, refresh and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn, Rosehip and Pomegranate deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. This light, non-greasy formula is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic with just a hint of tint to compliment most skin tones. Great for wearing alone or as a primer under makeup. 382nm Broad Spectrum Certified B Corporation Cruelty Free Certified NSF to NSF Non-GMO see more...

Jadie H.
Bemidji, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! It offers great protection while also providing my skin with amazing benefits! I can wear it right under my makeup without worrying about it making me look oily! And it also smells beautiful!
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's really nice about this sunscreen is that it does nottt feel greasy on the skin which i find most sunscreens do, so im still able to wear makeup with it which is a huge plus especially living here in vegas because the sun here likes to completely melt off your makeup and pairing that with a greasy sunscreens just causes really annoying breakouts which this did not do. It's also a very beautiful scent, not the average sunscreen scent. If you're still not sure how you're going to feel about .. I definitely recommend this sunscreen.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really protects your skin from the sun. I love the scent of this face mask. It is one of my favorites. It is so smooth and silky and it really hydrates your skin. If you have oily skin it helps with that too, And it leaves not a mark on your skin. You should go get it now. But it is very expensive. I recommend this to you.
cristal v.
el centro, ca
I been out looking for a sunscreen and came across Badger broad spectrum antioxidant face sunscreen . Worth the price , when I received the product I was amazed with its packaging. It works like wonders I can't get enough of this sunscreen .. I recently purchased a backup.
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen of this brand, I already heard good references of it. I have always liked using skin care products and I feel this is very good for me. I have been exposed for hours under the sun and it has served me a lot. Its effect is excellent and really protects against the sun's rays. It does not irritate.. Recommended!
Peyton W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I burn really easily on my face, so I definitely like this stuff! The packaging is cute, I'm a repeat user, and this stuff helps me pretty well, spf25 is great for me! I would recommend!
Emre
The last one thing I was would am to be is a very important issue for me to use this to make it more fun and then I can see how it to work with all of these people who are have worked
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
I am very happy with this purchase. It is a thick sunscreen but what does the trick is if you put it on your fingers and spot it where you would like to apply then rub it. I find that is how it rubs in the best and you are not wasting the product! Also by applying this way, you will less likely have a white tint to you. THIS IS AN AMAZING SUNSCREEN. So happy I have found a sunscreen I am comfortable using. I will definitely repurchase.
Audrey G.
This sunscreen lotion blends in very nicely and has a damascus rose scent. I personally do not love the scent, but DO love the product! The scent fades after about 10 minutes, so it is not a major issue for me. I haven't had a sunburn on my face or neck since using this product and I feel very positive that I am putting natural ingredients on my skin.
Kalista C.
Temple, TX
I used a different sunscreen before using Badger Tinted Rose Face Sunscreen and I would break out a lot. I decided to use something new and I choose badger because my friend recommended it. I used it and not only did it keep my fave well protected from the sun, but I also had nice soft and smooth skin.