BY BADGER

New Formula! Damascus Rose With Lavender Chamomile Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Zinc Oxide Face Sunscreen Sheer Tint Protect Restore Non-GMO Non-Nano Non Comedogenic Non Hypoallergenic 100% Certified Natural Natural Products Association Certified NSF Certified Non-GMO GE Light, Non-Greasy Daily SPF 25 Antioxidant-Rich Certified Non-GMO Great Protection for All Skin Types Protect your beautifully evolving face with this all-natural, zinc-oxide sunscreen. Damascus Rose, Chamomile, and Lavender soothe, refresh and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn, Rosehip and Pomegranate deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. This light, non-greasy formula is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic with just a hint of tint to compliment most skin tones. Great for wearing alone or as a primer under makeup. 382nm Broad Spectrum Certified B Corporation Cruelty Free Certified NSF to NSF Non-GMO see more...

Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
I am very happy with this purchase. It is a thick sunscreen but what does the trick is if you put it on your fingers and spot it where you would like to apply then rub it. I find that is how it rubs in the best and you are not wasting the product! Also by applying this way, you will less likely have a white tint to you. THIS IS AN AMAZING SUNSCREEN. So happy I have found a sunscreen I am comfortable using. I will definitely repurchase.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
This sunscreen lotion blends in very nicely and has a damascus rose scent. I personally do not love the scent, but DO love the product! The scent fades after about 10 minutes, so it is not a major issue for me. I haven't had a sunburn on my face or neck since using this product and I feel very positive that I am putting natural ingredients on my skin.
Fresno, CA
I love the ingredients in this product and the knowledge that I'm putting a safe product on my skin. I also enjoyed how soft my skin was using this. I didn't enjoy the scent and when I'm ready to purchase again I'd shy away from another rose scent. It wasn't the type of rose that I was expecting. Because of that, I wouldn't repurchase.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
I love this sunscreen of this brand, I already heard good references of it. I have always liked using skin care products and I feel this is very good for me. I have been exposed for hours under the sun and it has served me a lot. Its effect is excellent and really protects against the sun's rays. It does not irritate.. Recommended!
Kalista C.
Kalista C.
Temple, TX
I used a different sunscreen before using Badger Tinted Rose Face Sunscreen and I would break out a lot. I decided to use something new and I choose badger because my friend recommended it. I used it and not only did it keep my fave well protected from the sun, but I also had nice soft and smooth skin.
Janessa W.
Janessa W.
Fairfield, CA
Possibly get a tan with this product but not heavy. The SPF isn't high at all lol. Its good to get a small amount of color on your skin if your outside for hours but if your not than it will just have you get a little red. It might be my skin complexion (mixed) so I'm not sure.
irin s.
irin s.
Brooklyn, NY
This product i really crappy it really don't get the job done i would not buy this product ever again because it smells really awful and the smells sticks to your skin on contact . i wouldn't recommend this product to ant one in the world unless they don't mind smelling very bad
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
I really like this sunscreen. It works and I trust the ingredients in it. When we use it, we don't get a sunburn. I would recommend it because it's effective, gentle, washes off easily but doesn't come off in the water. It can be expensive, but it lasts a long time.
Garima
Garima
Delaware, OH
I like that this is all natural sunscreen. The fragrance is very light so it's tolerable and doesn't overpower you. The sunscreen is effective to the same degree as any other. I wouldn't say that it's much better than other competing brands though
Bellingham, WA
There are hardly any face sunscreen lotions, especially one's who came your face moisturized so when I came upon the badger tinted Rose face sunscreen lotion I was ecstatic! It works so good no complaints here! I highly recommend it!