BADGER® Tattoo Balm - Organic

Got ink? Keep it conditioned and protected with our soothing and nourishing certified organic tattoo aftercare. Dry skin is the enemy of new or existing body art. Badger’s Tattoo Balm with moisturizing Coconut and Tamanu oil will help keep your skin soft and smooth and your ink bold and vibrant! Pure and gentle essential oils exude a subtle, natural aroma.

Kindness is My Compass™
Behind every tattoo, there’s a story waiting to be told. It can be a reflection of an individual’s struggles or triumphs, or a reminder of a life-changing experience. The commissioned art on our Tattoo Balm depicts a badger, resolute and fearless, keeping ship and crew safe during a perilous storm, knowing that a beautiful sunrise and day lay just beyond the horizon. Kindness is My Compass is one of Badger’s guiding principles, reminding us that we can overcome any challenge or adversity with grace, passion, humility, and love.

Art Imitates Life: A True Tale
In her early 20’s, Badger Rebecca worked on a traditionally rigged sailing vessel that one night became caught in a terrible storm and was struck by lightning hundreds of miles from shore. In the pre-dawn hours, when the storm finally ended, and it was Rebecca’s turn at watch, she clambered onto the deck to find chaos replaced by a calm sea and the stunning vision of a full pulsating aurora borealis dancing in the sky. As the sun rose, dolphins appeared, swimming along the bow of the ship.  It was one of the most surreal experiences of her life. “That storm, and what happened afterward, is the reason I fell in love with the sea. It taught me to embrace the journey, to be steadfast, resilient and enjoy life to the fullest, no matter the challenge. The formula and art for our tattoo balm represent both the physical and metaphysical journey we embark upon every day in our quest to feel protected, soothed, centered, and at peace. ”

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *†Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, *Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E),*Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract.

Directions for use:

For best results, apply liberally to clean, dry skin and rub in gently. Use daily as a moisturizer for new and existing tattoos, or on any parched skin

Is this any good?
Start your review of BADGER® Tattoo Balm - Organic!
How would you rate this product?
Jamestown, NY
This product really works to keep my tattoos looking crisp! It also moisturizes my skin and makes it feel so smooth! I wouldn’t make any improvements! The price is worth the value! I would buy this product again!
This is the best product ever invented for tattoos and so much more! I've used other products that have faded my ink Etc, but this balm lasts forever and actually protects!
Burbank, CA
Purchased at: Target
I use this for my tattoos but anyone can use it even if you don’t have tattoos. It’s very moisturizing so I feel as though if you have dry/cracked skin you will benefit from this balm.
Glendale, AZ
Taking care of your inked skin is so important to ensure the colours stay vibrant and do not get pulled out as it heals. Tattoos can be quite itchy as they heal and guarding against infection is crutial. BADGER Organic Tattoo Balm absorbs well, doesn't stain your clothes with a greasy residue. I have 7 tats and plan on more....I will probably use this again in the weeks after as it is affordable, feels great on my skin and I trust it.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I started using this tattoo balm after my second tattoo. Regular A&D ointment wasn’t cutting it for me anymore. I actually feel like it was fading the ink a little bit. It didn’t look quite as vibrant as the tattoo I used Badger Balm on. Definitely recommend
Pasadena, CA
I love literally everything about Badger Balm, except that it's not the easiest to find! Okay, so completely organic product. This can be used right after getting a tattoo for healing purposes, it can also be used throughout the life of a tattoo to keep it looking fresh. It has your typical natural honey/beeswax scent to it which I love.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This balm is really nice. I love the ingredients and how gentle it is because a tattoo is essentially an open wound so I’m very careful about my aftercare. A little goes a long way which is really nice and I would recommend this.
Providence, RI
When I got this product it helped me with many things, not ruining my tattoo, not ruining my skin and most importantly no itching!! It’s organic so it’s a great healthy product all round with no damage to the skin. I Loved it and will purchase again in the near future for sure. Recommend to anyone who recently got a tattoo or plans on getting one.
Decatur, AL
BADGER® Tattoo Balm - Organic uploaded by glenda H.
I used the Badger Tattoo Balm after I got my tattoo for several weeks. It seems to help bring out the colors more and keep it moist. When it started to fade a little last year I bought some more and it brought back the vibrant colors!
Ludlow, VT
I absolutely love this tat balm, it hydrated my dry tats from fresh. It doesn’t have a strong smell at all and I loved the natural ingredients. I have many other balms that I love as well and I apply all over from lips to dry hands and all. Highly suggest this for new tattoos and sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...