BY BADGER

Daily Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion Daily Face Body Lotion Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic Non-GMO Non-Nano Non-Comedogenic Hypoallergenic Easy toApply Non-Greasy! 100% Certified Natural Natural Products Association Certified NSF Certified Non-GMO GE 381nm Broad Spectrum All ingredients are sustainably sourced from plants, minerals, or are a product of fermentation. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Fildza R.
Elmhurst, NY
I went to Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida this past June. It was HOT and SUNNY. Absolutely no clouds were in the sky and I was completely sub burn free!! My boyfriend burns easily but he didn't burn at all with this in the hot Florida sun. The cons are that it leaves a terrible white cast on your skin that you have to work in really hard (because of the zinc). Also, don't expect to get a tan because it is a sub block after all. Overall it's great because it really protects your skin without harsh chemicals. It is also non-nano zinc so it doesn't absorb into your skin and rather sits on top of it.
This is hands down the BEST SUNSCREEN I have ever used!!! It is free of harsh chemicals, it goes on thick (i mean very thick, at first I thought, "how will I spread this?!") but it really only takes an extra minute or two to rub in, and it stays on! It dries down wonderfully and doesn't feel all greasy like other brands. I've picked up a few different versions at Whole Foods, the unscented, lavender, and sports (waterproof) versions. They have all exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend this brand to all!!!
Suma S.
Holt, MI
I have used this product on and off because I find it difficult to use this one daily basis. It does leave a whitish film on my face although that is to be expected in a physical sunblock and the active ingredient is zinc oxide and there are no nano particles. That means there are no chemical sunscreen products which is important to me. Price wise I think it is good value for a physical sunblock. It does provide enough protection when I am out for a short while considering it's only SPF 25.
Sharon G.
Fairfax, VA
This was the sunscreen I first started to use when I got into physical sunscreens. Overall I think it does a nice job. However... This definitely leaves you with a whiteness to your skin. I had to start applying it with a damp beauty blender just to blend it out nicely (which was too much work for me!) if you don't mind the whiteness I think you would probably like this product
amelia k.
South Elgin, IL
This sunscreen is amazing! It's the most natural and affordable. If you hate chemicals and toxins, look into badger! It also protects wonderfully! Not like other "natural" sunscreens. It is unscented so it does have a mineral type smell. But it's a fair trade in my opinion!
Brooke S.
Gulfport, MS
I love Badger sunscreen. I've tried making my own, but when Badger has such a great product already made . . . why go for DIY? I'm very happy with the effectiveness of their sunscreen and the ease of applying it. I am a very loyal Badger user and so is my family!
Giovanna B.
Really strong I stayed in the sun all day and was completely protected and I love that it's organic. One draw back is it goes on white and pretty much stays white no matter how much you rub it in I looked like a ghost all day - a pale spf protected ghost.
Christine G.
West Haven, CT
Badger makes the best when it comes to outdoor products. I fell in love with their lip balm SPF a while ago and tried their SPF for the body. This kept me protected in Florida and throughout picnics during the summer. I would love it in a spray!
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
I love Badger brand because it always scores highly in "safe" brands for kids and sensitive skin because it's not full of bad chemicals. The only gripe I have is that it's pretty thick and hard to rub in, often leaving white streaks on faces.
Fiorella S.
This sunscreen worked very well and prevented my children from getting sunburn while at the beach. We used this brand last year too but the SPF 50 orange scent....this unscented version truly is unscented!
I recommend this product to others.