BY BADGER

Daily Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion Daily Face Body Lotion Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic Non-GMO Non-Nano Non-Comedogenic Hypoallergenic Easy toApply Non-Greasy! 100% Certified Natural Natural Products Association Certified NSF Certified Non-GMO GE 381nm Broad Spectrum All ingredients are sustainably sourced from plants, minerals, or are a product of fermentation. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
I really love this mineral sunscreen, but it has a few faults. It has great ingredients, but the SPF level is only 25, and skin experts recommend a minimum of 30. Even with the lower SPF level, the product is difficult to blend in, and it stays greasy until you wash it off, which is uncomfortable in the summer. I also think that it smells like bleach, which is odd considering the ingredients are natural. Overall, I really enjoy this product, but it could be improved, mostly by increasing the SPF.
Maggie R.
I bought this from badger expecting a great product.  Love Badger's sunscreen cream. I was very disappointed with this sunscreen.  I hated how dry it was. It Irritated the eczema on my hand. I suspect the Elderberry extract was the irritating factor. Nice simple packaging. Badger Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 25, Unscented, 4 oz
TrisTa B.
I love this stuff & it's ingredients (or lack there or of nasty ones). Only downfall is you have to reapply more often, but it's a downfall I'm willing to deal with when I know the ingredients are good! Works well too
Kate W.
Phoenix, AZ
This has to be one of my least favorite products I have used. I got a sunburn right after trying this product. Not enough coverage for fair skin and not a fan of the smell. I would suggest another product.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
LOVE this sunscreen! I should know because I have to use sunscreen almost every day. I have very fair skin. It doesn't make my skin feel oily and it absorbs very quickly. I think that its priced very reasonably for how good of a product it is. I would totally recommend it to friends and family.
Kay M.
I like that this product has a great rating on the EWG website for being low in toxins! It protects my skin and moisturizes to a point where another moisturizer is not needed under it, or else it starts looking greasy. Kind of a thick consistency where u have to rub it in, gets kind of greasy so i just use a little bit of powder on top and im good to go.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
I love Badger brand because it always scores highly in "safe" brands for kids and sensitive skin because it's not full of bad chemicals. The only gripe I have is that it's pretty thick and hard to rub in, often leaving white streaks on faces.
joslyn m.
Bradenton, FL
great works good spf could be a little higher but if u buy the othe one has better spf but it did its job so its great I bought it at Walmart it was very cheap yes it meet my expectations so I was happy with it yes I would buy again next time with better spf
Alyssa L.
A great spf for my sensitive skinned little ones! It's a pretty thick formula so it takes a little while to run in but it IS effective and I love the ingredient list!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Works fantastically in high heats and direct exposure. Little bit of a white film when you first apply but as with most sunscreens. My favorite part is the ingredients!