BADGER® Stress Soother Balm Stick uploaded by Vintage A.BADGER® Stress Soother Balm Stick uploaded by Vintage A.

BY BADGER BALM

USDA Certified Organic

• Portable aromatherapy that is easy to carry and easy to use.
  • Promotes calm and courage when times get tough.
  • Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil deeply moisturizes while pure essential oils uplift and encourage.

Calm, Cool, Relaxed Awareness. Easy to use and smells great! Badger Bill chose specific oils for this balm to help people "rise to the occasion", and to promote calm and courage when times get tough. Badger's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil deeply moisturizes while pure essential oils uplift and encourage you. In traditional aromatherapy, Rosemary instills clear thinking and confidence; Tangerine and Spearmint are uplifting and cheering; Cedarwood helps build inner strength; Roman Chamomile and Lavender are soothing and relaxing, and Rose is all about love and forgiveness.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, *Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf Oil, *Cedrus Deodara (Cedar) Wood Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf/Flower Oil, *Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, and *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil.

Directions for use:

Just rub a little on hands, temples, forehead, or anywhere that needs soothing and breathe it in - the aroma will do the rest.

Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
I am very impressed with this stress balm stick. I didn't think it would be that strong let alone it actually working on giving some relief when I am on the go. This is perfect when I don't have nothing else to ease my killer migraines. I like the sent it's very soothing and not over powering. This is worth the buy.😁
Leila A.
I love this product! I use it when I am stressed with studying or work. I keep it in my bag and use it at school just before an exam! It keeps me stress free. I like the tingling sensation that it makes on my skin where I apply it. I usually dab a bit on my hands or the back of my neck and voila!
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
I keep this at my desk to use throughout the work day. It's easy yo use, smells great and has a ton of essential oils that really help you relax and focus. I do use a lot of essential oils, but I like the easy to use stick, which makes for east, no mess application.
Jennifer Eileen N.
Mehhh. Nothing special. Better off to use essential oils. Much better results than this stick. FYI I have tried the headache stick too, just as awful. Both very dry & have barely any scent.
Jennifer R.
Hillsboro
I was introduced to this at a stress management group. Being a little germaphobic, I purchased my own. It even helps with stress induced headaches!
Sarah J.
New product worth adding to your addicting collection of badger products, just rub into you temples and feel your stress fade away