BADGER® Sport Sunscreen Stick SPF 35 uploaded by Anna S.

BY BADGER BALM

Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen All SEason Face Stick .65 oz Great for broad spectrum targeted protection when surfing! Sport Sunscreen Stick with No Added Fragrance 98% Organic Ingredients! Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide No oxybenzone octinoxate or other chemical active sunscreening agents. Water Resistant for 80 minutes and biodegradable. Ultra-moisturizing and soothing certified organic base of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Beeswax Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter. BPA and phthalate-free stick is >35% PCR recycled #2 plastic. Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5% Other Ingredients: *Olea Europaea (Organic Extra Virgin Olive) Oil *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax) *Theobroma Cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter *Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea) Butter and Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E). * = Certified Organic May contain traces of soy.

• Do you use it on your body too?4 Answers
  • This sounds great has it broken any ones face out?4 Answers
  • I have yet to try this does anyone have any thought or op...6 Answers
BADGER® Sport Sunscreen Stick SPF 35
  • "This is good for sensitive skin it is not sticky and protects really well i would recommend this for atheletes or for anyone just having a day on the beach" in 16 reviews
  • "Doesn't break out my face like most, good product Would recommend to people would sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It works well and I would reccomend. " in 1 review
  • "To prevent getting some bird under your eyes which is one of the most hurtful spots that you can get sunburn, this is a really nice product to use for that purpose." in 1 review
Sandy B.
USA
I love Bagder Suscreen but the stick the bar is very hard to apply on the skin breaks and rancid in a very short time. Amo los productos de Badger pero la barra es un problema es muy dura para aplicar en la piel, se rompe tiene grumos y se hizo rancia muy rápido.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
This SPF stick for face really works! I've applied it before exposing my face to the sun and my face didn't get burnt even if I was out for 4 hours on the sun. The only disadvantage is that when I applied it it was looking white so I had to gently rub it into my skin, but this stick is 97% organic, so it is worth it!
Lizbeth S.
Los Angeles
I love this sunscreen!! Even though the spf its only 35 it works best than those that have a higher spf. Highly recommend it specially for kids and it’s also water proof!!
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love the unscented spf face stick by Badger. I do not like any product scented on my face because I have sensitive skin and this product did not make me break out and was very gentle. This was the first time I have ever purchased this product and I would definitely buy other products from this company.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
It's a great sunscreen for your face, but it does make your face pretty shiny. I also freaked out a little because when I put it on, my face was as white as paper, but following the directions for use after waiting a few minutes you rub it into your skin and all the whiteness goes away. It lasted a pretty long time even through sweat, and kept my face very protected from the sun.
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
It's effective. I use this on my nieces' faces during the summer when they're at the pool. The face will look chalky for a bit, but fpr the protection you're receiving, it's a small price to pay. And the face sunscreen actually isn't too bad on the pockets. One tube will last quite a bit which is surprising for its size.
Daniela T.
Stony brook, NY
This stick its super! You want to have it in your bag, i buy this in walmart and i love it! Its not that expensive and its so helpful... it totally meet my expectations and i totally buy it again... if you forgot to put your sunscreen you can put this stick in your face
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Got this in a goody bag for a fishing tournament and it was perfect for that day. Your hands won't get all gross and it blends into the skin. Would totally recommend to anyone who enjoys being outdoors or you just don't want to get sunscreen on your hands.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
I constantly forget to apply sunscreen to my face, as I hate the greasy feeling of it. This sunscreen face stick is perfect because it applies evenly and doesn't leave my skin feeling super oily and doesn't feel like it is melting into my eyes when I sweat at the beach or the pool
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
I saw this for the first time at my work and thought that the idea was brilliant! I love the stick form, I find it doesn’t leave as much residue as the lotion types of sun screens there are. Reasonably priced as well.
Melissa M.
I have yet to try this does anyone have any thought or opinions before I buy?
Jeannie L.
Do you use it on your body too?
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
This sounds great has it broken any ones face out?

back