BADGER® Sport Sunscreen Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Tracy B.BADGER® Sport Sunscreen Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Tracy B.

BY BADGER BALM

Safe, Effective, & Responsible. This is the best sport sunscreen for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, running, biking, hiking, and swimming. Formulated to protect our hardworking, hard-playing, active Badger friends everywhere. This cream-based sport sunscreen is water resistant for at least 80 minutes, protecting you from sun, wind, cold, and water while moisturizing and nourishing your skin. And it stays where you put it – so you can focus on doing your best.

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%

Base Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).

Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply sport sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
  • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

• Has anyone else had skin that got too dry from using Badg...1 Answers
  • Is this creamy and easy to spread?3 Answers
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
I will have a very different perspective than other reviewers on here.  I think it's an absolutely amazing sunscreen for all of the obvious reasons such as it being non GMO, zinc oxide ingredient, etc.  BUT another reason why I absolutely love this product is that it gives great scar coverage.  I don't mean acne scars.  I mean surgery scars.  Especially pretty fresh ones.  For reference on how fresh, I had surgery back at the end of January, which was 5 1/2 months ago.  I had my hip replaced after having a surgery to repair my broken hip.  I had two major surgeries on my right hip within a span of 5 months (August '17 and January '18).  So the placement of the scars are exposed to the sun when I'm wearing a bathing suit that doesn't have a skirt bottom.  The scar goes from the top corner of my glutes down to about mid-thigh.  So there's no avoiding the sun!  I take some of this sunscreen and trace it up and down the scar a few times.  This sunscreen is really thick so a little bit really does go a long way.  I leave a white layer on top of the scar and let it sit there.  It's protected my scar from sunburn extremely well.  I've been in the pool for a long time, and the sunscreen will have faded just a small amount.  Not enough to expose my scars.  My scars haven't turned black from sunburn yet!  It's pricey for sure, but it's too good to pass.  After all, we only get one skin in this lifetime, and we can't afford to be stingy.
Maggie R.
I used this for 3 years. I bought it from Baddgerbalm.com and from Amazon. I would apply a dime sized glob all over mice face and keep it on all day. For me, this is one of the least irritating sunscreens on the market.

Pros: Non Nano, non GMO, Leaping Bunny approved. Water resistant up to 80 minutes. All natural and organic ingredients . 22% zinc oxide is excellent at defending against UVA and UVB rays. Prevents premature skin aging. Reasonable price. Doesn't sting like Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Fee Lition.

Cons: The zinc oxide is very drying. My face has become so dry that I am no longer able to wear this sunscreen. Some people complain that It leaves a white cast on their face.

Tip: Before applying makeup on top of sunscreen, daub off the excess oil with a tissue.

I recommend this for oily to normal skin, but not for dry skin.

Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Free LotionBADGER® Sport Sunscreen Cream SPF 35
Ashley B.
Otsego, MN
Clean and free of chemicals. Has no odor.
Really really protects your skin and the skin of your kiddos.
My only 1 complaint is it’s REALLY thick. It will leave a white residue even AFTER rubbing it in for over 10 minutes. Being that it’s so thick; you have to use a lot of spread over a large area.
The price point isn’t bad ($15/2.9oz) when compared to other “clean” mineral sunscreen products.
Evelyn C.
Cranston , RI
Goes on super thick and you must really work it in to skin so that it doesn’t leave a white film but that’s a given with any natural product. Smells interesting not so much like sunscreen. I definitely prefer this brand over others because it’s a trusted brand.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
I chose this sunscreen for me and my children because it is free of any harsh chemicals, plus it protects better than your average sunscreen. I felt good using this product because I knew I wasn’t harming my children’s or my skin.
Jesica A.
Crossville
One of the only sunscreens I use! It is VERY thick and white lol but does the job well. I use it under my makeup and it makes my skin feel really moisturized. I like that it’s unscented and doesn’t irritate my skin at all! I love this brand.
Kristen K.
Los Angeles , CA
A little too greasy for me and makes my skin a little too white, but I have been using it for hiking and similar activities - would definitely work better for water sports. The oils in it did not make me break out which was good. And I love this brand, but the product might not work my what I’m using it for.
Lindsay S.
We love this product in our family! It is a more natural sunscreen which I feel safe applying to my young daughters. It it a little difficult to spread, but that is to be expected. I will definitely buy this again!
Windy W.
Marble Falls, TX
I’m super picky about sunscreen. I️ don’t like the greasy feeling that most leave behind. This Badger sunscreen is amazing. No greasy oil and it’s safe to use on my kids. We keep I­t­ in all of our beach bags.
Aby W.
I really love this stuff. The zinc oxide make it pretty thick and all the white doesn’t get absorbed but it really protects you and helps cut down the glare of the sun on the water when I’m sailing and surfing. Would highly recommend.
Jeannie L.
Is this creamy and easy to spread?
Maggie R.
Has anyone else had skin that got too dry from using Badger sunscreens?

back