BY BADGER BALM

A great all-in-one solution, SPF 34 Anti-Bug Sunscreen fights sun damage while repelling insects and bugs! Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes, this DEET-free formula is reef friendly and biodegradable. You’ll love the pleasant aroma of citronella, cedar, and lemongrass and the moisturizing base of extra virgin olive oil and beeswax. Independent laboratory tested to repel mosquitoes for over 4 hours.

Active Bug Repellent Ingredients (15.5%):
10% *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, 2.5% *Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, 1.25% *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, 1% *Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Wood Oil, 0.5% *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, and 0.25% *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil.

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 20%

Other Ingredients:
*Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, and *Cera Alba (Beeswax)

• I have been wondering on how well this works. We have an ...1 Answers
K W.
Non promotional purchase with my own funds.
I have been using this for a few weeks now. It takes a while to rub into the skin and goes on thick (that means a white cast if you get in a hurry). A coworker noted a lemon cleaner smell from five yards away ha. Little gnats still bug me though, but no skin irritation or sunburn either.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This product works so well! Keeps the bugs away and keeps you protected from the sun. It can be expensive but shop around and you'll find a good price. No bad smell like in other bug sprays. Would recommend.
Kalyn S.
So this is super super thick! it can be hard to rub in and it leaves your skin white, you have to make sure to shake it will before each use to keep it from separating and it is not a super high SPF . all that being said it does work! and it works well. make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying and you should not have any issues.
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
This stuff is thick and really hard to rub in, plus leaves your skin a bit white. Also, the ingredients seperated a little bit when I went to use several weeks after buying it, so a ton of the essential oils in it came out without the sunscreen. Besides these things, it did work not only at protecting my skin but also keeping the bugs away.
Julia K.
Memphis, TN
I LOVE Badger. I'm a very pale person who likes the outdoors. A friend brought Badger on a campout, and I put it on first thing in the morning as a base, with applications of other (lower SPF) sunscreens throughout the day. That was the first camping trip I didn't burn.

It's thick and goopy, and if you've already been in the water, or have started peeling from previous burns, it won't apply as evenly. I was able to rub it in fully and didn't have any issues.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
I am a very pale person, lots of freckles, red hair, and I love being outside. I am an avid waterskier, but I also have sensitive skin. Badger with the Anti-Bug is fantastic, especially when I am out on the lake until sundown. It absorbs into my skin quickly, protects my skin well, and doesn't irritate my skin.
Laura R.
E Patchogue, NY
Disappointed with this product. My daughter is extremely allergic to bug bite. So I got this product in a search for something to work. It is very thick, hard to apply, leaves the skin all white and most of all my daughter got 3 bug bites with an hour after applying. And she didn't even go in the water. I wouldn't buy again.
Melony L.
We use this when we go to the lake because you don't have to spray so many things on your body for outdoors. It works well on both sunscreen and bug repellant.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
I used this once and got a skin rash never used it again, but it worked fine for other family members
Emily F.
Marietta, OH
I have been wondering on how well this works. We have an upcoming camping trip to Canada and I have been wondering if this works at keeping the black flies away along with mosquitoes and other bugs you get from fishing on the lake. Would love all your opinions! :)

back