Baby & ToddlerChildren's SkincareChildren's SunscreenBadger Balm
Badger - SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Cream, Tangerine and Vanilla (29 oz)

Badger - SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Cream, Tangerine and Vanilla (2.9 oz)

by Badger Balm

SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen with tangerine and vanilla smells like a yummy creamsicle on purpose! Kids love how it smells which gives moms and dads a few more precious seconds to get those squirming bodies covered before a meltdown can ensue. Water resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 6 ingredients, including non-nano zinc oxide, a safe and effective active mineral ingredient. You’ll want to keep this one within reach all summer long.

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%

Base Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Badger - SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Cream, Tangerine and Vanilla (2.9 oz)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this brand! I get sunburned really easy and I have sensitive skin so I researched several brands and decided on this one. I love the coverage and the scent is great. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a more natural product. in reviews
Nicole K.
Steward, IL
I cannot say enough about how great this sunscreen is! It has a very safe rating from the environmental study group, it smells amazing. It rubs in better then most natural sunscreens and needs less reapplying then other natural sunscreens, even while swimming. I really trust this sunscreen to help protect my children's skin.
Kelly L.
Storrs Manfld, CT
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It goes on thick but I love that aspect. Its not sticky like the spray sunscreens and smells amazing. I lifeguard during the summer so I'm out in the sun for 40+ hours a week. Ive never gotten a sunburn with this, even after going into the water.
Samantha C.
Duluth, MN
This is by far the best sunscreen I've ever tried. It's natural and my child and I haven't gotten sunburned with it yet. I will continue to buy it.
Kayla S.
Purchased at: Amazon
First off I want to start by saying I LOVE that this product is reef safe. This sunscreen is great for little ones, especially if they have sensitive skin or eczema. We haven’t noticed any flare ups while using this sunscreen. It smells so good. While it’s not the cheapest sunscreen, it’s definitely worth the price!
Izze D.
I like this sunscreen but it's kind of hard to rub in. It's very protective and not as bad as other sunscreens for your skin. I recomend this.
Megan A.
Ladson, SC
Best sunscreen ever! It smells delicious like a creamsicle and works amazing! We used this all summer and didn't get a single sunburn!
Rochele B.
Broadway, VA
It's for kids but I still use it for the smell and the fact that it's a really great sunscreen!
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Badger offers great sun protection for all ages. Kids will love the tangerine smell and it's super effective.
Kandi B.
Thurmont, MD
Not just for kids! I love the smell so I use it in the summer. It is a bit thick, but the smell is so good I overlook the side effects of it's thickness.
Alexandra C.
I love how great this sunscreen smells, and how protective it is!! Not oily or greasy, and very protective. Also such cute packaging

Looking for your answer?