BADGER® SPF 25 Rose Face Sunscreen uploaded by Lindsey C.

BY BADGER BALM

• New and improved formula with higher SPF and milder rose fragrance.
  • Non-greasy and easy to apply.
  • Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
  • Light essential oil fragrance from Rose, Lavender, and Chamomile.
  • Great for all skin types – lab approved non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
  • Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
  • Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.

Protect your beautifully evolving face with this all-natural zinc oxide sunscreen. Lightweight and easy to apply, this daily face sunscreen lotion blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano, uncoated zinc oxide, the safest and most effective single mineral active ingredient. Damascus rose, chamomile and lavender soothe, refresh, and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn, rosehip, and pomegranate deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. Lab approved non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) and hypoallergenic, so it's great for all skin types. Can be worn alone or as a primer under makeup.

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 14%

Base Ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Coco-Glucoside, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Glucose (and) Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, *Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Caprylate, Glyceryl Caprylate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, Undecylenic Acid, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Lecithin (from Sunflower), Sodium Gluconate,* Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Potassium Iodide, Lactoperoxidase (and) Glucose Oxidase.

Directions for use:

For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.

Reapply zinc oxide sunscreen lotion: At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measure such as:

Limiting time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
Wearing long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

• How does this sunscreen work on sensitive skin? Does it l...1 Answers
BADGER® SPF 25 Rose Face Sunscreen
  • "Great sunscreen for a day at the beach with sensitive skin. Great value for the price and perfect for children as well. I purchased this on Amazon as an alternative to chemical laden sunscreens and have been very satisfied with it so far!" in 3 reviews
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
This is probably my favorite mineral sunscreen for the face. Not only are the ingredients safe, they are also effective. My skin feels moisturized while using this product, which is not common with mineral sunscreens. The product is very easy to blend, so there is little white cast. My only complaint is that the SPF is only 25. I prefer to use a minimum of 30, so I have switched to a different brand that offers more sun protection.
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
BADGER® SPF 25 Rose Face Sunscreen I love this product so much because it’s so amazing suncreen good value yes I would recommend it gentle beauty products first time using it
Katelyn Z.
Pleasantville, PA
This is holy grail for me now. I love how this goes on and wears throughout the day and it smells incredible. I was worried about the essential oils being harsh but it feels and smells great and hasn’t broken me out at all. Will definitely repurchase when I run out and I want to try more from this brand.
Andrea A.
Somerset
Since I switch to cruelty free products is being so hard to replace my face sunblock this comes as one of the better ones but still not the holy grail
Pros:
It’s not greasy
Goes well under make up
Cruelty free
Leaves a Low white film
Cons:
Smell ( it has earthy smells that is a bit strong)
Low SPF
Takes a while to dry before you can layer other products on top
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
I cannot get enough of this Badger Rose Sunscreen! I keep one outside by the pool and one in my purse and another one in my gym bag. Honestly i apply it much more frequently than I need to but I’m so in love with the scent and how healthy and smooth it makes my face feel. It never makes me oily or greasy and I also use this instead of using a makeup primer. Love!
Kaitlan D.
Somerville, MA
This sunscreen is definitely THICK. and when I mean thick I mean it is the consistency of putty or a very thick glue. It is thick but I think all badger sunscreens are thick. I personally like my sunscreens thicker but that is a subjective thing.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Joyce k.
I chose this snscreen to wear while pregnant because I think it had the safest ingredients. The Rose smell is strong but goes away after awhile. Its also very thick and would leave a white residue on my face. It was not a good base to use for foundation because it would peel.
Sarah M.
Nyack, NY
I love Badger brand anything! I am always more comfortable with a company that does not use GMOs or harsh chemicals. A lot of products of this caliber will break the bank but badger is priced affordably for everything. The bottles are tough enough to go in a beach bag and the scent is wonderful! Highly recommended for light sun days!
Chelsea T.
San Diego, CA
I have been using natural/non-toxic sunscreens for a few years now, and this is one is one of my favorites! It is a lower SPF, but works well under makeup, isn't greasy, and has some really great soothing herbal ingredients such as lavender, chamomile, calendula, and elderberry. It is a little bit pricey for a sunblock unless it is on sale, but clean ingredients are more important to me than price!
Gill H.
Richmond, VA
How does this sunscreen work on sensitive skin? Does it leave a thick, heavy feeling?