BY BADGER BALM

• Easier to apply and less whitening than higher SPF Zinc Oxide sunscreens.
  • Works great when you don't need maximum protection!
  • Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
  • Water Resistant for 40 minutes; biodegradable.
  • Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
  • BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.

Learn more about Badger's All Natural Sunscreens

Safe, Effective, & Responsible. Badger's Certified Natural SPF 15 sunscreen is a great sunscreen for use during times of minimal sun exposure. Made with uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide for the safest, most effective sun protection for the whole family. Badger's cream sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach!

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%

Base Ingredients:

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.

Directions for use:

Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

• Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It ha...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Provides excellent protection which is important for me as a fair haired redhead. It goes on nice and thick so you really don't need a lot to get great coverage. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this on my face without any problems." in 3 reviews
Brittany B.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love this product so much! It is the best product ever and I recommend it to anyone
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
I always have this product with me. Goes on smooth and does not make my sling oily.
Clair S.
Honolulu, HI
Feels a bit too heavy, works well but my skin is sensitive and it clogs my pores.
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Never tried this but I've heard good reviews on it, want to try it sometime.
Carolina O.
Vancouver
this stuff will make your skin suuuper white and you really have to work at blending it out otherwise you look like you fell into a vat of cream cheese. It does work at protecting your skin from those pesky UV rays though! I would recommend this.
khalida n.
I love this sunscreen, it covers everything and it is really easy to use. I like the packaging it's nice and simple. It's gentle on kids skin and it's not to runny or too pricey.
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
This would get 5 stars if the SPF was higher. Good smell, rubs in nicely, no residue. It is slightly more pricey than one you could pick up at Walmart, but I love it.
Tasha A.
sadie g.
I love zinc sunscreens and this one is just my favorite facial suncreen. I have never been disappointed with any badger products. Not too thick but does still feel like its providing protection!
Julie L.
Thornhill
My fav sunscreen for the family specially for my babies. Im glad i tried this one and will surely purchase in the future again. Highly recommended
Amanda E.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It has a really great rating of a "1" from EWG.org. I think I'm going to swing by walgreens and pick some up but would love to know from others their experience with this brand/product!