BY BADGER BALM

• Easier to apply and less whitening than higher SPF Zinc Oxide sunscreens.
  • Works great when you don't need maximum protection!
  • Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
  • Water Resistant for 40 minutes; biodegradable.
  • Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
  • BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.

Learn more about Badger's All Natural Sunscreens

Safe, Effective, & Responsible. Badger's Certified Natural SPF 15 sunscreen is a great sunscreen for use during times of minimal sun exposure. Made with uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide for the safest, most effective sun protection for the whole family. Badger's cream sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach!

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%

Base Ingredients:

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.

Directions for use:

Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

• Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It ha...2 Answers
BADGER® SPF 15 Unscented Sunscreen Cream
  • "Provides excellent protection which is important for me as a fair haired redhead. It goes on nice and thick so you really don't need a lot to get great coverage. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this on my face without any problems." in 3 reviews
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
Very good, but too thick for my liking. I use it because it is unscented which is awesome, but the texture is just a bit much for me. My kids will flat out refuse to use it.
Jeanine P.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this sunscreen because it is mineral based and doesn't have any weird chemicals. Unlike some zinc oxide sunscreens, this one doesn't leave a thick white residue on your skin. I also like that it doesn't have much of a smell to it. It also has a nice smoothe texture.
Katy S.
Love this product! Love that its organic with none of those nasty ingredients you see in all the other sunscreens and works just as well. Will definitely use again.
Alyssa F.
We use this sunscreen the most. Great coverage, and no breakouts. Simple, good ingredients. I can put it on the kids and know it's going to work and not irritate their skin. I will definitely buy it again!
Flora S.
Huntington, WV
Excellent protection, only used on extreme high points of the face as it wasn't fairly thick and hard to blend. I'd purchase this for vacations or special conditions where heavy coverage needs to be layered.
Ashley R.
Pasadena
Next to Blue Lizard, Badger has always protected my skin and I burn super easily. It does tend to be a bit more oily and needs more rubbing, but that doesn't really bother me.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I can not use this i broke out.. i don't know why but this did make me break out in Hives and did nothing for protecting from the sun.. Will not get this again
Donna T.
This chemical free sunscreen worked well in the Florida sun, as long as you reapply after swimming. I would go a bit higher spf next time though.
Rita D.
Good product and love that it is chemical free.It does take a long time to rub on. However, given the fact that it is zinc oxide it is worth it.
Ievgeniia L.
I like this sunscreen, it's a good cream and a good protection. I can use them for my kids. I buy this cream on Amazon, it's a good price.
Amanda E.
Chesapeake, VA
Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It has a really great rating of a "1" from EWG.org. I think I'm going to swing by walgreens and pick some up but would love to know from others their experience with this brand/product!

Walmart