BY BADGER BALM

• Easier to apply and less whitening than higher SPF Zinc Oxide sunscreens.
  • Works great when you don't need maximum protection!
  • Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
  • Water Resistant for 40 minutes; biodegradable.
  • Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
  • BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.

Learn more about Badger's All Natural Sunscreens

Safe, Effective, & Responsible. Badger's Certified Natural SPF 15 sunscreen is a great sunscreen for use during times of minimal sun exposure. Made with uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide for the safest, most effective sun protection for the whole family. Badger's cream sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach!

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%

Base Ingredients:

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.

Directions for use:

Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

• Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It ha...2 Answers
BADGER® SPF 15 Unscented Sunscreen Cream
  • "Provides excellent protection which is important for me as a fair haired redhead. It goes on nice and thick so you really don't need a lot to get great coverage. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this on my face without any problems." in 3 reviews
Ella Swizzle E.
I mean it is sunscreen. It is vegan which is good. It protects me from the sun. It is gentle on my face (no rash). First time I used it I didn't like it because I don't like rubbing on sunscreen but this is actually a pretty great sunscreen.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Michelle R.
Easton, PA
High level of zinc, which is all you need to keep sunburn at bay without a bunch of toxic chemicals seeping into my skin. This is one of the few sunscreens I feel safe enough putting on my baby. Highly recommend.
Lindsey L.
Los Angeles, CA
On my last vacation I relied solely on this to keep my skin sunburn free. It rubs on more white than other sunscreens I've used in the past, but once it's absorbed it works fantastic. I love that it's chemical free and ocean safe. My skin stayed hydrated and had no issues with clogged/ irritated skin.would highly recommend this brand and product!
Lisa S.
Newport, NC
I love the fact that this sunscreen is natural. There are so many out there that are full of scary ingredients that I don't want to put on my child. I ordered this on Amazon and even though it costs a little more than the usual sunscreen, it's worth it. I will continue to make this my go-to sun care product.
Jamie C.
Works really well! Love the bottles and the "look" of badger products. This product is just a little thick and does not really blend into skin very well without leaving a little white-ness.
Megan Z.
Draper, UT
Keeps my pasty white hide from turning red, and I appreciate that. Great product, works well. Not a fan of the scent, a bit on the harsh side, but I'd rather have something harsh that works well, rather htan mild and ineffective when it comes to sunscreen.
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
spf 15 and unscented are the two qualities i like the most in this Badger Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream SPF 15 Unscented lotion. its gentle on the skin and quite effective in the sunny days.
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I really liked using this sunscreen, it did not leave my skin sticky, dry, or felt like it was not doing its job. For the most part it did do its job with holding up through the sweating.
Betty B.
durham
This was a pretty blah product. It definitely was not worth the price. I didn't notice any difference from an ordinary drugstore sunscreen. Also, I enjoy the general smell of sunscreen so I don't understand the significance of it being unscented.
Amanda E.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It has a really great rating of a "1" from EWG.org. I think I'm going to swing by walgreens and pick some up but would love to know from others their experience with this brand/product!

Walmart