BY BADGER BALM

• Easier to apply and less whitening than higher SPF Zinc Oxide sunscreens.
  • Works great when you don't need maximum protection!
  • Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
  • Water Resistant for 40 minutes; biodegradable.
  • Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
  • BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.

Learn more about Badger's All Natural Sunscreens

Safe, Effective, & Responsible. Badger's Certified Natural SPF 15 sunscreen is a great sunscreen for use during times of minimal sun exposure. Made with uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide for the safest, most effective sun protection for the whole family. Badger's cream sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach!

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%

Base Ingredients:

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.

Directions for use:

Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

• Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It ha...2 Answers
BADGER® SPF 15 Unscented Sunscreen Cream
  • "Provides excellent protection which is important for me as a fair haired redhead. It goes on nice and thick so you really don't need a lot to get great coverage. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this on my face without any problems." in 3 reviews
Rose T.
Troy, NY
Works great! Really doesn't have a smell, which I love because I can't deal with that 'sunscreen' smell. I like that it's more natural than others as well, would suggest!
Alexandra K.
Belmont, MA
Did not like !!!! Badger products are so thick and goopy! It didn't go on smoothly and I felt as though I was rubbing my face for 20 minutes just to get the white residue to go away. The sunscreen was oily and left my face feeling greasy. Definitely not worth the $20.
Monica U.
Washington, DC
I received this as a gift a few months back. A friend got it because it says zinc oxide and I only use SS with zinc oxide. The creamy feel felt really good on my skin since I've got dry skin. However, i wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin. I got minimal white cast from this product but it didn't bother me because I always put a light BB/ CC cream and powder over it.
Nikole C.
This is a great product!!! I love that it works well. The pack was kinda boring. It met some of my expeditions. But I wish it could have given me more. It was a little harsh. I would recommend it to others.
Brittany B.
I use this on myself and my kids when we need a sunscreen. It does leave a white cast but can be rubbed in with some effort. That's fine with me because of the superiority of the ingredients. We also have their SPF 50 I think it is and a face stick version of this which is really good to apply while trying to wrangle my toddler. Have and will repurchase.
Amory H.
Truckee, CA
For my face I like to use sunscreens with zinc oxide because I find that they make me break out much less. This is a great natural option, and it's easy to find at mass retailers. The texture can separate a bit if left in a hot environment, but I find that is the case with most sunscreens so it doesn't bother me too much.
Dayre R.
miami, FL
For me, sunscreen is an all year round essential, so finding a product that did not cause amy unwanted reaction was a priority for my little crazy skin. This is a simple product that works exceptionally well. It's a little thick, but my skin drinks it in and after several months I have such a healthy and even tone.
Denise M.
I LOVE THIS! I use it all the time safe for the kids. use it everytime also has High level of zinc, which is all you need to keep sunburn looking great without a bunch of toxic chemicals seeping into my skin. This is one of the few sunscreens I feel safe enough putting on my baby. Highly recommend.
Victoria S.
This is the best product! I enjoy this beyond belief!. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product.! Yes recommend to others
Recibí esto como un regalo hace unos meses. Un amigo lo consiguió porque dice óxido de zinc y yo sólo uso SS con óxido de zinc. La sensación cremosa se sentía muy bien en mi piel ya que tengo la piel seca. Sin embargo, no lo recomendaría para personas con piel grasa. Conseguí el molde blanco mínimo de este producto pero no me molestó porque puse siempre una crema ligera del BB / CC y polvo sobre él.
Amanda E.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It has a really great rating of a "1" from EWG.org. I think I'm going to swing by walgreens and pick some up but would love to know from others their experience with this brand/product!

Walmart