BY BADGER BALM

• Easier to apply and less whitening than higher SPF Zinc Oxide sunscreens.
  • Works great when you don't need maximum protection!
  • Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
  • Water Resistant for 40 minutes; biodegradable.
  • Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
  • BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.

Learn more about Badger's All Natural Sunscreens

Safe, Effective, & Responsible. Badger's Certified Natural SPF 15 sunscreen is a great sunscreen for use during times of minimal sun exposure. Made with uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide for the safest, most effective sun protection for the whole family. Badger's cream sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach!

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%

Base Ingredients:

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.

Directions for use:

Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

• Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It ha...2 Answers
BADGER® SPF 15 Unscented Sunscreen Cream
  • "Provides excellent protection which is important for me as a fair haired redhead. It goes on nice and thick so you really don't need a lot to get great coverage. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this on my face without any problems." in 3 reviews
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
It is good, decent price.
Honestly, there is nothing special about it. It doesn't clog my pores which is awesome.

But there is nothing really glamorous about it... it's a sunscreen... what else do you expect?

I would recommend this. But you can get cheaper stuff... and it's the same thing.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love this brand! Badger makes great organic and natural products and this is no exception!! I love this sunscreen. A little bit goes a long way with this brand. It definitely works as well if not better than the better-known sunscreen brands, and it's safer!
Courtney D.
I spent many days and weeks trying to find the best sunscreen for my family. I am very fair and burn easily, and have always applied sunscreen religiously before going out into the sun. As a first time mom who read everything and wanted to make the best, safest, and most natural choice for our new human, I decided to give this sunscreen a try. After a summer of using this Badger sunscreen, I haven't bothered looking to anything else. I feel good using this on my toddler and I love that we can use one product for the whole family.

It does the job, and well. We have had no issues. No weird scents. I admit, I do dread rubbing the thick white cream on, and the ghostly appearance it gives is a bit offputting at first. But that fades after a minute. You really have to ensure that you rub the product all the one in. It can be greasy, especially on hot and humid days; sweat and extended wear cause buildup in folds, like the inside elbow or behind the knees, but you just rub it back in, easy. You will leave a white residue on everythin you touch right after applying, so wash hands if possible, or rub in really well.

Those few tiny drawbacks are not a big deal for me. It beats weird smells and chemicals that other brands have. I'm happy with the Badger zinc oxide sunscreen cream, and will continue to repurchase.
Molly M.
Waltham, MA
I love that Badger brand products are organic, natural and hypoallergenic, so when I saw they had a zinc based sunscreen I was thrilled! My autoimmune disease causes increased photosensitivity so I have to use zinc based and I'm glad to have found this in a natural product! The only con is that it takes a while to rub in all the way.
Kali F.
Roseville, MI
This was nice for my skin. I also used it on my son and neither of us got any reaction from it. I don't like to use too much SPF because it typically breaks me out. When I washed my skin at the end of the day it was slightly irritated but not bad at all. Nice texture.
Patrick M.
Washington, CT
Love this sunscreen. This is one of the only sunscreens they I will use on myself or on my kids. Badger goes on thick and is a very noticeable sunscreen but it works very well.

It doesn’t give off a smell and I like that too.
Alexis A.
Good 'ole basic sunscreen--very user friendly nothing too special no crazy smell...simply a very good product:
My only complaint is that the consistency was very thick or at least thicker than other sunscreens but I would prefer thick sunscreen to a liquidy mess.
Belinda R.
I love this stuff. I bought it at the Tervis store because they recommend it so the glossy coat to your Tervis's doesn't get blurry or fade. I love how light it is on the face and body. It doesn't get cakey and isn't thick feeling like most sunscreens.
Rachel s.
I love this sunscreen! I love that it is natural and safe to put on myself and kids. Great lasting ability on your skin. Does not wipe off quickly after being in the water (ocean) great product
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I tried this sunscreen by Badger and was very pleased with it. Was happy there was no scent in the product and it worked very well when I was out at the pool. Stayed on the whole afternoon. Very well priced and I recommend this when swimming or being outside a lot.
Amanda E.
Chesapeake, VA
Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It has a really great rating of a "1" from EWG.org. I think I'm going to swing by walgreens and pick some up but would love to know from others their experience with this brand/product!

Walmart