BY BADGER BALM

• Easier to apply and less whitening than higher SPF Zinc Oxide sunscreens.
  • Works great when you don't need maximum protection!
  • Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
  • Water Resistant for 40 minutes; biodegradable.
  • Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
  • BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.

Learn more about Badger's All Natural Sunscreens

Safe, Effective, & Responsible. Badger's Certified Natural SPF 15 sunscreen is a great sunscreen for use during times of minimal sun exposure. Made with uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide for the safest, most effective sun protection for the whole family. Badger's cream sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach!

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%

Base Ingredients:

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.

Directions for use:

Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

• Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It ha...2 Answers
BADGER® SPF 15 Unscented Sunscreen Cream
  • "Provides excellent protection which is important for me as a fair haired redhead. It goes on nice and thick so you really don't need a lot to get great coverage. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this on my face without any problems." in 3 reviews
Miriam L.
Ingredients are so important to me, especially when I put products on my baby! This sunscreen doesn’t burn, cause rashes or reactions, and I don’t have to worry about my baby accidentally ingesting a little bit (as babies will do) Couldn’t be happier with a brand!!! I love the ingredients, feels good and IS GOOD!!!!
Maggie R.
I have been using this sunscreen daily for 4 years. I buy it from Badgerbalm.com and Amazon.com. I use a Macadamia nut sized dollop on my face and neck every morning after applying my moisturizers.Pros: All natural ingredients. Zinc oxide keeps the sun's damaging rays at bay. Oil base is soothing and doesn't cause pimples on me.Cons: Drying. More expensive than some other mineral sunscreens but not terrible.I recommend this product mostly for indoor use and days when you aren't exercising. On more active days I suggest people wear one of the stronger SPF screens from Badger.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a great natural sunscreen. It can be a little hard to rub in at times, like most natural sunscreen made with the zinc oxide but overall it’s a great natural sunscreen that is effective and affordable.
Florinda E.
Chester, NY
Love this because its all natural!! It kept me golden and sunburn free in THAILAND. Definitely more liquidy than your average sunscreen but only because the added toxic ingredients that usually make a sunscreen more “lotion-like,” have been omitted. Worth it to me!
Allie L.
Fallbrook, CA
This sunscreen is thick and lasts forever! I've been using it for years on myself and my family with no burns to speak of! It is highly effective and wonderful that there are no added fragrances. It does have a doing oatmeal scent but it fades fairly quickly.
Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
I love this product AND this brand! The ingredients are safe and effective, the scent smells good and is completely natural, and the price is pretty good. This is the only brand of sunscreen I trust for my children (or myself). Highly recommend!!
Alison M.
Saint Paul, MN
I have a very light completion, but I enjoy gettin a little color during the summer months. This sunscreen was just right for me; it gave me protection while allowing me to enjoy the (short) Minnesota summer.
Rachael S.
Wheeling, WV
I love how clean this product is, it has far less chemicals than most sunscreens have. It doesn’t make me break out the way other sunscreens do either. It keeps my super pale husband from getting sunburned.
Morgan S.
Chattanooga
This sunscreen works very well I used to on myself and my 2 year old. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it was very hard to rub in and it’s very very white.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
I is very happy with this product I am obsessive about making sure that I have since been at all times in this did a good job I wasn't burned and it smelled fine
Amanda E.
Chesapeake, VA
Would love to know how effective this sunscreen is. It has a really great rating of a "1" from EWG.org. I think I'm going to swing by walgreens and pick some up but would love to know from others their experience with this brand/product!

Walmart