BY BADGER

New Formula! Damascus Rose With Lavender Chamomile Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Zinc Oxide Face Sunscreen Protect Restore Non-GMO Non-Nano Non Comedogenic Non Hypoallergenic 100% Certified Natural Natural Products Association Certified NSF Certified Non-GMO GE Light, Non-Greasy Daily SPF 25 Antioxidant-Rich Certified Non-GMO Great Protection for All Skin Types Protect your beautifully evolving face with this all-natural, zinc-oxide sunscreen. Damascus Rose, Chamomile, and Lavender soothe, refresh and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn, Rosehip and Pomegranate deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. This light, non-greasy formula is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Great for wearing alone or as a primer under makeup. 382nm Broad Spectrum Certified B Corporation Cruelty Free Certified NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North All ingredients are sustainably sourced from plants, m

• How does this sunscreen work on sensitive skin? Does it leave a t...1 Answers
Kaitlan D.
Hadley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is definitely THICK. and when I mean thick I mean it is the consistency of putty or a very thick glue. It is thick but I think all badger sunscreens are thick. I personally like my sunscreens thicker but that is a subjective thing.
Holly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot get enough of this Badger Rose Sunscreen! I keep one outside by the pool and one in my purse and another one in my gym bag. Honestly i apply it much more frequently than I need to but I’m so in love with the scent and how healthy and smooth it makes my face feel. It never makes me oily or greasy and I also use this instead of using a makeup primer. Love!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product! Great tip when I started switching out to different products is to really read into the ingredients. The more nutritous, the more organic, then the less your are killing your face with the cheaper products! Always use some sort of sunblock on your face, this helps your face moreso in the future! Go try this!
Tania R.
La Mirada, CA
Not only for the summer but for my everyday use. I can not step out of my house without putting this sunscreen all over my face! Keeps the sun from turning my face red. This product is amazing in all types of skin.
Joyce k.
I chose this snscreen to wear while pregnant because I think it had the safest ingredients. The Rose smell is strong but goes away after awhile. Its also very thick and would leave a white residue on my face. It was not a good base to use for foundation because it would peel.
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed because it still left an oily film on my face that I couldn't get rid of. It felt like it was clogging my pores. On the other hand I didn't get a sunburn
Sarah M.
Nyack, NY
I love Badger brand anything! I am always more comfortable with a company that does not use GMOs or harsh chemicals. A lot of products of this caliber will break the bank but badger is priced affordably for everything. The bottles are tough enough to go in a beach bag and the scent is wonderful! Highly recommended for light sun days!
Chelsea T.
San Diego, CA
I have been using natural/non-toxic sunscreens for a few years now, and this is one is one of my favorites! It is a lower SPF, but works well under makeup, isn't greasy, and has some really great soothing herbal ingredients such as lavender, chamomile, calendula, and elderberry. It is a little bit pricey for a sunblock unless it is on sale, but clean ingredients are more important to me than price!
Clare R.
Alpine, TX
Very nicely scented. I highly recommend for a face suncscreen. The lotion is a little on the light side for desert dwellers, however was nice in more humid areas we visit. The rose scent is pleasant and not over powering. I wish the SPF was little higher, but that is just me. This was the first Badger sunscreen I tried. I am impressed. We wear sunscreen daily year round as a family.
Gill H.
Richmond, VA
How does this sunscreen work on sensitive skin? Does it leave a thick, heavy feeling?