BY BADGER

New Formula! Damascus Rose With Lavender Chamomile Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Zinc Oxide Face Sunscreen Protect Restore Non-GMO Non-Nano Non Comedogenic Non Hypoallergenic 100% Certified Natural Natural Products Association Certified NSF Certified Non-GMO GE Light, Non-Greasy Daily SPF 25 Antioxidant-Rich Certified Non-GMO Great Protection for All Skin Types Protect your beautifully evolving face with this all-natural, zinc-oxide sunscreen. Damascus Rose, Chamomile, and Lavender soothe, refresh and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn, Rosehip and Pomegranate deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. This light, non-greasy formula is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Great for wearing alone or as a primer under makeup. 382nm Broad Spectrum Certified B Corporation Cruelty Free Certified NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North All ingredients are sustainably sourced from plants, m

• How does this sunscreen work on sensitive skin? Does it leave a t...1 Answers
G Q.
G Q.
I just started using face oil after receiving a small sample in a monthly subscription bag. It rhymes with Bash Smox and while I loved the sample, a full size is obscenely expensive. The Badger Organic brand is a bit thicker than the pricey one and at first I had a hard time getting used to the smell. It smelled at first like kind of a cooking oil covered with rose perfume. I got used to the smell very quickly and I absolutely love it now. I use it twice a day. It works well under makeup and is not greasy at all. It makes a wonderful night time face oil too.
Clare R.
Clare R.
Alpine, TX
Very nicely scented. I highly recommend for a face suncscreen. The lotion is a little on the light side for desert dwellers, however was nice in more humid areas we visit. The rose scent is pleasant and not over powering. I wish the SPF was little higher, but that is just me. This was the first Badger sunscreen I tried. I am impressed. We wear sunscreen daily year round as a family.
Nicky J.
Nicky J.
I have only used the Badger brand after sun balm- it works miracles. I have a history of getting very sunburntm regardless of how much sunblock I apply. This balm cooled my sunburnt and helped take away the pain and redness quickly- I also liked the fragrance. It feels good on the skin and not too thick.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Naples, FL
I discovered this on a list of top sunscreens for kids. I love the light scent, the fact that it's not greasy, and the peace of mind it gives me that I'm not rubbing harmful or unnecessary ingredients into my kids' skin. It truly works as well, which is the most important reason we use it!
kay d.
kay d.
Gainesville, FL
Badger Rose Sunscreen is soothing to my skin and very inexpensive. Being a life guard, I need all the protection I need from the sun and this is the perfect product for that! My swim coach recommended this product and I haven't had a sunburn in the longest time! I love this sunscreen!
katie d.
katie d.
Concord, NH
I personally did not care for it too much, but it is still a nice product. I am very pale so obviously spf 25 did almost nothing for me and I got burnt. I also did not care for the rose smell, Its potent, and last a long time. Personally not the smell I want under my nose all day.
Marie L.
Marie L.
La uso cuando salgo de diario a la universidad o de paseo por el dia, resulta excelente :) lo que mas me gusta es que no es tan cremosa y sin embargo mantiene la hidratacion de la piel sin dejar marcas o tener sensacion de picor. Como me pasa con otras marcas. #perfect :)
Ali O.
Ali O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this sunscreen, I wish this wasn't discontinued. It is very hard to find an all natural, physical sunscreen that isn't bad for your skin and has a good price point too. I am on the hunt to figure out what I'm going to do once I run out of my back ups!
Casey S.
Casey S.
I love this stuff! It's so hard finding a sunscreen that's actually safe and does what it says. And it's even harder finding good ones for your face. I'm picky about what I put on my face. This one doesn't cause breakouts or texture. Definitely recommend.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Dahlonega, GA
Very good sunscreen doesn't leave an oily residue on my face. Deff on my top 3.
Have been wanting to try more of them. Face sunscreen is super important. especially one that actually protects your face like this one does.Would buy again and recommend
Gill H.
Gill H.
Richmond, VA
How does this sunscreen work on sensitive skin? Does it leave a thick, heavy feeling?