BY BADGER

New Formula! Damascus Rose With Lavender Chamomile Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Zinc Oxide Face Sunscreen Protect Restore Non-GMO Non-Nano Non Comedogenic Non Hypoallergenic 100% Certified Natural Natural Products Association Certified NSF Certified Non-GMO GE Light, Non-Greasy Daily SPF 25 Antioxidant-Rich Certified Non-GMO Great Protection for All Skin Types Protect your beautifully evolving face with this all-natural, zinc-oxide sunscreen. Damascus Rose, Chamomile, and Lavender soothe, refresh and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn, Rosehip and Pomegranate deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. This light, non-greasy formula is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Great for wearing alone or as a primer under makeup. 382nm Broad Spectrum Certified B Corporation Cruelty Free Certified NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North All ingredients are sustainably sourced from plants, m

• How does this sunscreen work on sensitive skin? Does it leave a t...1 Answers
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
This is probably my favorite mineral sunscreen for the face. Not only are the ingredients safe, they are also effective. My skin feels moisturized while using this product, which is not common with mineral sunscreens. The product is very easy to blend, so there is little white cast. My only complaint is that the SPF is only 25. I prefer to use a minimum of 30, so I have switched to a different brand that offers more sun protection.
Chloe L.
Saucier
Definitely a great sunscreen! I didn't get burnt, but feel like it helped me get a little darker! I let all my friends use it and they feel the same way. Didn't feel like too much on your face. It was light but worked great!
Holly P.
I cannot get enough of this Badger Rose Sunscreen! I keep one outside by the pool and one in my purse and another one in my gym bag. Honestly i apply it much more frequently than I need to but I’m so in love with the scent and how healthy and smooth it makes my face feel. It never makes me oily or greasy and I also use this instead of using a makeup primer. Love!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Kaitlan D.
Somerville, MA
This sunscreen is definitely THICK. and when I mean thick I mean it is the consistency of putty or a very thick glue. It is thick but I think all badger sunscreens are thick. I personally like my sunscreens thicker but that is a subjective thing.
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product! Great tip when I started switching out to different products is to really read into the ingredients. The more nutritous, the more organic, then the less your are killing your face with the cheaper products! Always use some sort of sunblock on your face, this helps your face moreso in the future! Go try this!
Joyce k.
I chose this snscreen to wear while pregnant because I think it had the safest ingredients. The Rose smell is strong but goes away after awhile. Its also very thick and would leave a white residue on my face. It was not a good base to use for foundation because it would peel.
Stephanie C.
Glendale, AZ
I was disappointed because it still left an oily film on my face that I couldn't get rid of. It felt like it was clogging my pores. On the other hand I didn't get a sunburn
Sarah M.
Nyack, NY
I love Badger brand anything! I am always more comfortable with a company that does not use GMOs or harsh chemicals. A lot of products of this caliber will break the bank but badger is priced affordably for everything. The bottles are tough enough to go in a beach bag and the scent is wonderful! Highly recommended for light sun days!
Chelsea T.
San Diego, CA
I have been using natural/non-toxic sunscreens for a few years now, and this is one is one of my favorites! It is a lower SPF, but works well under makeup, isn't greasy, and has some really great soothing herbal ingredients such as lavender, chamomile, calendula, and elderberry. It is a little bit pricey for a sunblock unless it is on sale, but clean ingredients are more important to me than price!
Gill H.
Richmond, VA
How does this sunscreen work on sensitive skin? Does it leave a thick, heavy feeling?