BADGER® Organic Sore Muscle Rub Ornament uploaded by Allison B.BADGER® Organic Sore Muscle Rub Ornament uploaded by Faith T.

BY BADGER BALM

• Soothing and gently warming balm.
  • Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and Cruelty-Free.
  • Free from petroleum, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
  • Perfect for trimming trees and mantles, or as a teacher or party-host gift.
  • Made in the USA.

Soothing relief from the holiday hustle! Our delightfully sustainable ornament includes a .75oz tin of Sore Muscle Rub, a cayenne and ginger formulation that gently warms and soothes sore muscles after a busy day. In our humble opinion, this is the best muscle rub in the universe! And like all our balms, it’s good for the skin too. Just take a look at our ingredients—you’ll see nothing but healing oils and botanical extracts that have been used to soothe over-worked muscles for centuries.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne) Fruit Extract, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Flower Oil, *Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract.

Directions for use:

Gift to loved ones and friends and enjoy oohs, aahs, and accolades!

• Does this work? Could I use it on my forehead for headach...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the cooling blend? 2 Answers
  • Do you really find this product to be effective? I have f...1 Answers
Shae C.
Derby
At our house we struggle with a lot of soreness and pain, this product has been absolutely AMAZING and a life saver for us. We put it on and the pain goes away! We will definitely be buying more of this as well as recommending this to everyone we know!
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
I bought this and was very excited to try because I have heard good things about the other balms. Let me start off by saying I stress about everything and I carry that stress in my neck and shoulders. I know this balm won't magically cure what I need a massage therapist to do but I figured it could at least help a little. I'm kind of disappointed... the scent is much more pleasant than icy hot but I only felt a little coolness and then nothing. Definitely no relief.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this product. It smells nice and feels great on my muscles after a run. I use it regularly and it makes me happy since Badger is a natural company. I am a repeat user of this product and will continue to purchase in the future. I would not recommend any improvements.
Angela M.
I pulled a muscle in my back about a month ago and my bf went to our natural foods store and picked this up. It smells amazing and is very soothing on sore muscles. I even put it on my lips as a moisturizer sometimes because it happens to be right next to my bed!
Mishaal B.
Badger Balm is amazing. This sore muscle rub has helped me feel comfortable after long workouts or intense martial arts sessions. It has also helped with general soreness from every day life. I have never felt so relaxed and pain free!
Nova L.
I love that all the ingredients are natural and organic, but it didn't work on my sore neck. I have a knot that won't go away and I've tried other products with menthol, camphor and other analgesics that do a much better job. All is not lost though, it's still a good massage balm and good for softening dry feet. Rub it in, put on some fuzzy, comfy socks and wake up to soft feet!
Kyra R.
Westfield, MA
This rub is a miracle in a container it works wonders where i work i always come home with sore arms so i rub some in my arms and shoulders and it feels amazing and in my house I'm not the only one who uses it my boyfriend loves it after a long day a nice back rub with some of this stuff and hes super relaxed
Caroline M.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is amazing. It is perfect for sore muscles, even for period cramps. It has a present smell, and goes on very nicely. You can immediately feel the warming sensation and it is very soothing. This is something that I plan to always have in. I highly recommend it.
Athena B.
I bought this stuff for my husband because he was having muscle pain. We were a bit sceptical at first as well as it didnt seem to work for my husband. I gave it a try today and I felt it really helped me with my muscles in my lower back. It doesnt work for everyone but it worked wonders for me.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I really like the Badger products. This is similar to icy hot. I have bad restless leg syndrome, and this sometimes helps when I can't fall asleep. The smell is nice!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone tried the cooling blend?
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Does this work? Could I use it on my forehead for headaches? Dumb question maybe br exceedrin doesn't work for me anymore
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Do you really find this product to be effective? I have fibromyalgia so my muscle pain is chronic. Anyone have fibro and found this to be helpful?

Amazon