BY BADGER BALM #46 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

• Certified Organic and 100% Natural Beard Oil
  • Conditions and nourishes both face and beard.
  • Absorbs quickly with no greasy after feel.
  • Rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
  • Just a little goes a long way.

"Your beard bristles in the wind. Hours of sun, gale, and storm are written in your eyes. But, you know what? You pull out your flask of Badger Beard Oil and rub it in to tame your magnificent mane. And then, looking great, you carry on. Undaunted. Because you are The Navigator."

This simple blend of refreshing, nourishing botanicals softens, moisturizes, protects and conditions your beard—without fail. Babassu and Jojoba Oils keep it light and absorbent. Pomegranate CO2 provides powerful antioxidants. All this goodness comes in a beautiful, wide-mouth, recyclable glass bottle. Just a little is all you need!

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Extract, *Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, *Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract.

Directions for use:

For best results, apply Badger Beard Oil immediately after showering. Pour a small amount into the palm of your hand. Massage into beard to moisturize, protect and condition.

• Does this help with beard growth or just moisturizing the...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Chris B.
Des moines , IA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This was not the product for me. I think it has its benefits but my skin felt dry and product seems like it was poorly made in some shop of someones house. I look around before buying it again. I do not see this product being a long time contender in the market.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
It's a decent beard oil but it's Since just didn't do a whole lot for me, I prefer more woodsie sense and this had kind of a muskie thing going on which is not something that I really like in my beard. Definitely last a little while though, and was pretty good for its price.
Zachary S.
New Port Richey
Badger beard oil works like a charm! I use it for special events or when I want to look good! The product is very affordable and completely worth the price. Whenever I use it I get compliments from strangers and it makes my beard feel clean and fresh.
Clyde M.
Not only is this a great product I’m recommending it to anyone and everyone I ever have a conversation in life again in the future about the best beard treatments out there. Aye okay in my book.
Luis V.
Dania Beach, FL
The best oil ever, if you thing are beards you have to use this product and let’s the beards grow up! I highly recommend this oil cuz is the is the shit! Buy it now
molly k.
I bought this beard oil for my brother when he was growing a "duck dynasty" style beard. He loved it! He said it made is beard softer and it tamed fly aways. A little goes a long way. If you use to much you'll end up with a greasy beard.
Samantha S.
My boyfriend loves this stuff !!! It's so moisturizing and smells so good ! He loves how lightweight it is. It never breaks him out and it's reasonably priced. You can find it at many health food stores. I'd definitely recommend !
Sarah J.
Fantastic product! My husband loves it and I enjoy a well groomed man. Great company worth every penny, they are BCorp and do so many wonderful things for their community and employees. Best ingredients to make the best product!
Jamie K.
My boyfriend uses this product and likes it. He only grows a beard in the winter months, but complains of the itching and gets tempted to shave it off. Since he started using this he hasn't complained of itching at all and his beard looks smooth and is much softer to the touch too.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH
Does this help with beard growth or just moisturizing the beard?