BADGER® Lip and Body Balm Tangerine Breeze uploaded by Stacia B.

BY BADGER BALM

Leila A.
This Balm has a nice clean citrus smell! It's cruelty free which I love. I use it after I have been in the sun. It gives dry skin a nice protective layer without the greasy residue. It's a must have for summer travels
Stacia B.
This works so well for both moisturizing my lips and any extra dry areas of my skin (like my cuticles.) I love the tangerine scent and find it refreshing but not overpowering. You also get a great amount of product because a little really does go a long way! I love applying it to my lips when I first start doing my makeup so that it's absorbed and my lips are nice and soft by the time I'm ready for lipstick.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I'm always intrigued when I see a "new to me" lip balm. This one is okay but seems a little "dry" for lack of a better word. The flavor is fine though!
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you find this?