Badger Lightly Scented Sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by alexandra r.

BY BADGER

The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates. Lightly Scented Lavender Contains Organic Ingredients Safe, Effective, and Responsible. Badger proudly presents our Certified Natural SPF 18 sunscreen, a great sunscreen for everyday use during times of minimal sun exposure. Made with un-coated, non-nano zinc oxide for the safest, most effective sun protection for the whole family. Badger sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, screen both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun.  Our BPA- and Phthalate-free packaging is made from >50% Post-Consumer Recycled #2 plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their nose. see more...

Badger Lightly Scented Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "This is lower SPF so better for small trips (not a long day at the beach)." in 1 review
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
This is a great sunscreen to use on your face it is not too oily and I like that it feels cool to the skin and it does a very good job of keeping my skin sunburn free. I live in Florida and this is one of my favorite sunscreens to use! I would deff. recommend this sunscreen to anybody who wants to avoid getting sunburnt!
Maria A.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is amazing! It protects you from the sun but still allows you to get a little tan. Plus! it has an extra scent in case you dont like its original scent but in my opinion all Badger sunscreens are amazing.
Vanessa F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Getting products that are natural or naturally based is important to us. That's what brought us to badger after aome research and reviews! I am so glad we picked some up last summer it has been a life saver and game changer
Megan W.
Greensboro, NC
My family has been using badger products since I was a child and they have always managed to have incredible products at a reasonable price considering it organic. It a great product for adults and children alike as it is gentle and effective.
Mily S.
This sun screen was whatever. It has a weird smell. I wouldn't buy it again. It did not meet my expectations. I wasn't that effective, I still got burnt in my T-zone. There is room for improvement. It was not awful but it wasn't the best
Amber R.
West Allis, WI
This is excellent. No greasy feel at all and keeps my face smooth. Some of the sunscreens leave that odd film and this does not. It feels great and definitely works. It's also a bit spendy but is made from great ingredients so I didn't feel too bad using it. Sometimes you buy a tube and know you won't use it all before it expires - I definitely enjoyed this enough to use it daily.
Hannah M.
Mooresville, NC
Difficult to find a sunscreen that isn't filled with chemicals- I find the physical sunscreens protect but don't allow the skin to regulate temperature well. Makes me too warm when out exercising. :(
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
The size of the bottle is great and I like using this all the time. The scent of it is wonderful and it doesn't irritate my skin. I forgot where I got it from but the price is a little ok in my point of view. I would recommend to get this because it work great.
Marlea M.
Napoleon , OH
Love love love this sunscreen. The fact that it is natural and doesn't contain some of the bad chemicals other suncreens have, is great. It isn't harsh on the skin, even after multiple applications during the day. Wouldn definitely recommend this product!