BY BADGER

Headache Soother & Stress Soother Double Pack Powerfully Pure Mind Care Aromatherapy in a Tin Headache Soother:  A Cooling Temple Rub Massage onto temples, neck, forehead, hands or anywhere you feel a bit tense. Expect a calming, cooling sensation, silky smooth skin, nice aroma, and a sense of relaxed well-being.  Stress Soother:   To Promote Calm, Courage & Relaxed Awareness Good stuff to promote calm, courage & relaxed awareness when times get tough. Massage a little onto hands, temples, forehead or anywhere you need a little soothing. Think good thoughts & breathe it in. We hope you feel better soon! Ingredients: Headache Soother: Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Golden Yellow Beeswax, Essential Oils of:, Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus , Mandarin, Sandalwood, Co2 Extracts: Stress Soother:  Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Golden Yellow Beesw see more...

Joe W.
Joe W.
Pearl, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I suffer from extreme migraines on a daily basis and try not to take so much medication so it's not good on your body so someone recommended this balm and when I get stressed or get a headache I just use this and it seems to help smooth my pain in my head.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
I enjoy these! When I have a headache they're great, however I find it difficult to use when I have a migraine because the small can be overwhelming. They're calming and help a lot if you're looking for a more natural home remedy!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These are a must have I love this stuff. when I have a headaches I put this on and believe or not it works. I buy badger products all the time and use them a lot
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
People tend to be super weary about these products. I first tried these when working at a grocery store when a customer said she weans people off drugs and alcohol with the help of these guys. Disclaimer, totally NOT a rehabilitation product. However, very useful in calming and soothing. I 100% you need to have a good mindset for these to work. If you get it saying no way then no way will it help. But for those truly looking for natural help I think these are great.
samantha b.
samantha b.
Barnegat, NJ
I have almost every badger product i could possibly need - love it all! I am not one for medicine and get migraines i swear by "headache smoothr." My friends think I am nuts when i come at them with this little tin and wanting to put it on their temples, forehead, neck but they all love it and agree they work plus they smell good too! The stress reliever is nice when you're having an off day and need just some "me" time, i usually just rub a little on my temples, neck, small spot on right under my nose and my wrist - lay in my bed and just relax, my best friend has anxiety attacks and this helped her calm down, definitely worth it (:
Kim L.
Kim L.
I love the headache soother. It works very well. I love rubbing it on my temples and neck. Sometimes even my head. It's smell calms me.
April M.
April M.
Kingston , ON
Does this work for migraines?
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.
What is this exactly?? Is it a balm that you put on your skin??