Badger Headache Soother 1oz tin, 1 oz uploaded by Sara C.Badger Headache Soother 1oz tin, 1 oz uploaded by Jennifer V.

BY BADGER

USDA Certified Organic. Peace of Mind. This cooling temple rub is rich with soothing botanical extracts and just a pinch of super-concentrated Menthol Crystals: the essence of mint created by a freezing process.  In traditional aromatherapy, Eucalyptus and Peppermint are stimulating and refreshing, Lavender supports balance and calm, and Mandarin is uplifting.  This portable aromatherapy balm promotes calm and a sense of relaxed-well being, and helps to clear and cool sinuses. see more...

Amy R.
Holy cow this stuff is amazing. My headaches can be so terrible and debilitating but if I use this product when I feel one coming on I can stop it in its tracks. I'll run it into my neck muscles, temples and jaw muscles. If I don't feel like putting it everywhere I'll just keep the tin with me and smell it instead, which also works wonders. The mix of lavender and peppermint it perfect and incredibly soothing. This is a great product for travel - if you feel a headache coming in while in the plane, pop this stuff on your temples and relax.
Sydney S.
Bellevue, NE
This is some sort of black magic. I get migraines almost every day and if I use this when I start to feel it coming on, it stops it in its tracks!!!! Highly recommend!
Pamela C.
Shickshinny, PA
Wonderful blend of oils...works short term. I tried it for migraines, did not relieve for me. But for a basic headache it's fabulous !
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the most disappointing balm I have ever used! I have a few other ones from this brand they smell nice and work fairly well this one just smells like bees wax and does nothing! You can’t smell any essential oils and the bees wax smell is overwhelming which is the last thing you want when you have a headache, it provides no cooling feeling and no relief at all! It’s also not that affordable. The only reason it got two stars is it’s natural and it makes massaging your head easier although so would most lotions or oils. Save your money and try something else!
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Here in my household we like to use natural stuff as often as possible and we love this badger balm headaches either. I love it so much because I can use it on my kids as well as myself and not have to worry about it hurting their sensitive skin. It's very soothing and for sure helps with headaches.
Stephanie A.
Sunapee, NH
A little goes a long way with this! Whenever I have a headache, it just takes a couple of swirls on my temples to make it go away. Badger Headache Soother 1oz tin, 1 oz
Jennifer V.
I get migraines and often get discomfort in my neck with them, as well as tension. I'm not sure how much this really helps the headache but I do believe it helps to relieve some of tension. I usually rub it right behind the base of my ears and down my neck a bit. I tend not to put it on my face too much because it's very greasy and I'm afraid I will break out. A friend actually gave it to me when I was in pain one day, but when I run out I will definitely buy it!
Jasmine V.
Surprise, AZ
I'm pretty sure this is actual magic. I have debilitating migraines and rubbing badger balm on my left temple and neck relieves the pressure somehow. It's amazing seriously
Kaylee W.
Londonderry, New Hampshire
I get migraines and this works so well with lowering the pain and dulling my headache. I love Badger products!
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love love. Rub it on to temples and lay down. Works wonders for headaches.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Were can I find this never seen it before
Roni C.
Columbus, OH
Does this work/have a good effect?
Naomi D.
Felicity, OH
Does this product work? I get bad headaches and I need something that will help but not make me sleepy.
Jennifer S.
I get migraines frequently and they usually bring nausea, sensitivity to light and sounds, plus trouble sleeping. Will this temple run help with my symptoms?