BY BADGER #64 in Hair Oil

For Dry &Amp; Damaged Hair Botanical With Argan, Jojoba &Amp; Baobab Daily Leave-In Conditioning Moisturize &Amp; Repair Sun, Wind, Earth, Water, The Elements Take A Toll... Badger Pays It.&Nbsp; Each Day Our Hair Is Exposed The The Elements And It Serves As One Of The First Indicators For Environmental Stressors.&Nbsp; The Small Molecules Of Argan Oil Penetrate Deeply Into The Hair Shaft, Moisturizing And Protecting.&Nbsp; Jojoba Balanced And Restores Health To Dull Hair, While Baobab Strengthens The Hair Cuticle And Improves Hair Elasticity. Made In Usa see more...

Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have repurchased this twice and I've been using it for about 2 years. I bleach my hair, so it gets dry and brittle and I have to nourish it. 3-4 times a week, I add a couple of drops to my hands, rub them together, and rub it throughout the ends of my hair. It reduces frizz and helps the hair look more uniform and leaves it super soft. It's helped my dry ends stay as healthy as possible.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair oil that I have ever used. I have dry, damaged hair, and you would never know after putting this on my hair. An added bonus is that all of their ingredients are clean, and that it lasts for such a long time.
Maria A.
Maria A.
My favorite hair treatment! Leaves my hair looking like a million bucks! Great scent and great ingredients.. as always from Badger.
Teri-Dawn B.
Teri-Dawn B.
A bit pricey but worth it. Makes hair so silky smooth and the smell is beautiful. A little goes an extremely long way. Nice packaging as well.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a few weeks, and I can definitely tell the difference. My hair is shinier and softer, with less split ends!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
I love argon oil, I put it in my hair after I shower and when I wake up in the morning. It's not a monumental change, but it helps
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
This stuff is pretty fab. i don't really see anything change with my hair but it makes it smell wonderful all day long
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have repurchased this several times. It's a great oil, works so well for dry hair. I'll put my hair up for the day and do an 8 hour moisture mask with it sometimes while I'm at work. A couple days of use and you see a huge difference in your hair. An essential product for the winter!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I just got this because my hair gets frizzy and hard to maintain on humid days. It is only of the only products that actually work.