Badger Foot Balm 2oz tin, 2 oz uploaded by Ahkeeyah H.Badger Foot Balm 2oz tin, 2 oz uploaded by Juanita  W.

BY BADGER BALM #87 in Foot Cream & Lotion

USDA Certified Organic Long-Walking Lonesome Bob Badger says: "Two paths diverged in the woods and I... I took both of them... but I couldn t have done it without my Foot Balm!"  That s because Badger Foot Balm helps to revive hard-walking, long-standing feet. Peppermint, Tea Tree and Rosemary are fragrant, cooling and refreshing essential oils.  They exhibit antibacterial properties as well.  Organic Extra Virgin Olive and Jojoba Oils provide superior dry skin soothing, healing even the roughest, cracked heels. You ll fall in love with the luscious, cooling feeling and fantastic fresh scent.  Perfect for wandering Badgers everywhere - this stuff rocks! ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this foot balm inside of my Cocotique subscription box. My husband works long hours at night cooking on the grill at Waffle House so he's always on his feet. Before he left for work last night I slathered some of this balm on the bottom of his feet. This morning he said he felt major difference in the softness of his soles.
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
This is working wonders on my very dry feet. I put it on at night before I go to sleep and wake up to much softer feet, especially on my toes. My heels still need a little work.
Dusti W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a fan of the Badger Balm for Hardworking Hands, and since I spend long hours standing for work, I have the Badger Foot Balm a try.

I will say that it works pretty well as a healing balm, but since it is oil-based, you need to be prepared with socks to protect your feet and the floor from one another.

I found it works better on my knees and elbows than the Hardworking Hands balm.

But the best part of this is the heavenly scent. It contains cardamom, rosemary, balsam, and eucalyptus, among other organic oils. Healing and calming to the senses, your feet will feel better and your spirit may be a bit more relaxed after applying.
Juanita  W.
I love this foot balm it has a pleasant scent that is kind of relaxing is the only was to describe it it's like a pedicure in a can it leaves my feet feeling soft not oily it also heals and smooths the appearance of cracked heels it Just wonderful!
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this brand! The foot balm is a necessity if you are on your feet regularly! It smells amazing and works just as great! Keeps your feet smooth and helps you to relax after a long day! Definitely recommend this product!
Patience W.
This foot balm is amazing! After a busy day its nice to come home and rub this all over your feet. It smells great, and helps moisturize dry areas like the heels of your feet. The Badger products have yet to disappoint!
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
Very moisturizing and smells good. I use this with my Emjoi Micro Pedi and my feet are softer than they have been in years. Great brand that you can find in health food/natural grocery stores.
Mishaal B.
Badger Balm is amazing. This balm has helped heal my dry and worn out feet after bare-foot martial arts workouts or generalized wear and tear. This is great for when you are giving yourself pedicures.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
I really love this foot balm. After just using it for two days twice a day. I see a huge difference in my feet. I use it once during the day and at night and the scent isn't to strong.
Samantha H.
Really like this. I used to use the Body Shop Hemp foot cream but I've been trying to move away from that brand.

The smell isn't overwhelming and it's nice. It's a bit oily but it absorbs well enough. I used it during the dry winter every night and it really saved my feet.

This is my new go-to product!