BADGER® Damascus Rose SPF 20 Sheer Tint Face Sunscreen Lotion with Lavender and Chamomile

BY BADGER BALM

Protect your beautifully evolving face with this all-natural zinc oxide sunscreen.Lightweight and easy to apply, this daily face sunscreen lotion with a sheer mineral tint from iron oxides safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano zinc oxide, the safest and most effective single mineral active ingredient. Damascus rose, chamomile, and lavender soothe, refresh, and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn, rosehip, and pomegranate deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. Just a hint of tint means it compliments most skin tones, so it’s great for wearing alone or as a primer under makeup. Lab approved non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) and hypoallergenic.

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 14%

Base Ingredients:
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Coco-Glucoside, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Glucose (and) Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract,*Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, *Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Caprylate, Glyceryl Caprylate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, Undecylenic Acid, *Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Lecithin (from Sunflower), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492) (and) Jojoba Esters, Sodium Gluconate, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491) (and) Jojoba Esters, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77499) (and) Jojoba Esters, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Potassium Iodide, Lactoperoxidase (and) Glucose Oxidase.

Review (1)
Magdalena M.
Tucson
I was excited to try this sunscreen that is used under makeup. I love the scent, but it leaves my skin feeling dry, and my makeup goes on cakey after I use this sunscreen. It works better if you combine this product with a facial oil. I do like that it does not leave my face oily like other facial sunscreens do, but if there was a way to fix the issue of leaving my makeup looking thick, dry and cakey, I would give this a five star.

Amazon