BY BADGER BALM

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Anti-Aging Face Sunscreen br Protect Restore Broad Spectrum SPF 20 2 Certified Natural Organic 1 Fast-Absorbing 4 Lightweight Non-Greasy 7 Use Daily Alone or Underneath Make-Up 6 Great Protection for All Skin Types 5 Contains Organic Ingredients UVA UVB Non-Nano Non-Comedogenic Hypoallergenic Protect and restore your beautifully evolving face with this all-natural, age defying sunscreen. Damascus Rose, Chamomile, and Lavender soothe, refresh, and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn and Rosehip deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. A fast-absorbing, lightweight formula that s non-greasy, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic. Great to use alone or underneath make-up in place of your daily moisturizer. Certified by Oregon Tilth to NSF ANSI 305. Cruelty Free.

Review (1)
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!