BADGER® Damascus Rose Beauty Balm

by Badger Balm

• 100% Natural and Certified Organic
  • A super-emollient and antioxidant-rich treatment for all skin types
  • For face, neck, hands, and under eye area
  • Easily absorbed; keeps skin soft, smooth, and happy
  • With precious oil of Damascus Rose

Honor and renew your beautiful skin! Damascus Rose Beauty Balm is a nourishing treatment for face, neck, and under eye area. Great for hands, too! Formulated with certified organic Beeswax and antioxidant-rich oils, this super-emollient and easily absorbed beauty balm keeps skin soft, smooth, and happy. Featuring precious oil of Damascus Rose.

• Ingredients:

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil.

Directions for use:

For best results, use daily as needed or as an intensive night treatment

What have you used this for?
Start your review of BADGER® Damascus Rose Beauty Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If you are oily, this is not for you, but if you've got dry skin like me, this is a saviour! I use this every night after washing my face and applying my face mist and serums. It's incredibly oily and moist. I look like a greased pan after I apply it, but my grandmother used to apply a glob of vaseline on her face every night and her skin was always amazing. It takes a long time to absorb, so I don't recommend it in the morning, unless you want to create a bit of sheen. Since using it, my skin's quality and appearance has improved a lot. It is rose scented, but there is an unscented version, too.in 5 reviews
2 years agoWinter Garden, FL
This is heaven in a jar. I swap between this and the Rose Cleansing Oil often. Especially in harsh and dry New England Winters this has been a life saver for my skin. I much prefer the oil cleansing method and these two products don't disappoint.

The texture is rich and leaves skin super hydrated and cleansed. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming at all.

Get your water really hot, while it is running, massage this into the skin well. Then place a wash cloth into the hot water and place the hot wash cloth over the skin and lightly press into the skin. Then in circular motions exfoliate the skin and remove the rest of the products. Then apply a cold compress/washcloth to skin afterwards. Skin looks and feels amazing

7 months agoWhitefield , ME
BADGER® Damascus Rose Beauty Balm uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has the texture of petroleum jelly, but the gorgeous scent of rose. It's perfect for winter, since it gives the skin so much moisture. The rose is great for sensitive skin and smells gorgeous. I apply liberally before bed and when I wake up, my skin looks and feels really good. I highly recommend this to others and have bought it multiple times.
a year ago
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff truly saved me after a very bad sunburn at the beach a few weeks ago. I got badly burned on one side of my face/body and this stuff really helped to soothe and moisturize The sun damaged area. I love that this product uses all natural organic ingredients! Would highly recommend
a year ago
To anyone who has dry skin, you need to get this. I wouldn’t recommend any Neutrogena or Clean and Clear. Any of those are just more drying because of the chemicals and alcohol. Get this product, it’s super moisturizing!
3 years ago
This product is the ultimate facial moisturizer. I was having trouble with constant dry skin outbreaks due to rough mountain working conditions. This saved my skins life. I apply this very liberally on my hands and face. Makes my face glowing and gorgeous even gets rid of under eye circles and tired wrinkly look. An essential!
5 years agoFairfax Sta, VA
One of my all-time favorite beauty products! Creamy like a lotion, but sheer like a thick serum. Light rose scent is nice, too, even for those of us who don't care for floral scents. I wear this almost nightly, especially under my eyes. I wake up with my skin feeling silky soft and the skin under my eyes looking wide awake and rejuvenated. Well done, Badger!
3 years agoWhitesburg, KY
I have extremely dry skin. I use this balm all over my face and neck before bed and I can see a huge difference. It makes my skin feel soft and look great.
3 years agoRichmond , VA
This product is really good for people with dry skin like me. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin types.
3 years agoEl Paso, TX
This is so amazing!! I use it on my eyes it moisturizes and leaves my skin feeling so smooth!
3 years agoRoe, AR
I have really dry skin and not much helps it. This does. I was really surprised it works