BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBadger Company

by Badger Company

Non-Whitening Daily Face & Body Lotion Easy to Apply & Non-Greasy! Clear Zinc Non Comedogenic Hypoallergenic 84% Organic Ingredients & Clear Zinc Oxide NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Badger Company, Clear Daily, Natural Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, Clear Zinc, SPF 30, Unscented, 4 fl oz (118 ml)!
Liz K.
Reading, MA
Badger Company, Clear Daily, Natural Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, Clear Zinc, SPF 30, Unscented, 4 fl oz (118 ml) uploaded by Liz K.
I usually use regular badger zinc based sunscreen and was hesitant to buy this at first because it cost more than the other stuff and I wasn't sure it was worth the extra. It most definitely was. I will only buy the clear sunscreen from now on. I have been a big badger fan for the past 4 years since my daughter was a baby and started using it for myself last summer. I like the company and that they are local to me. They also send a free gift chap stick with all my orders. I've never burned using this and look forward to another summer burn free.

Looking for your answer?