BADGER® Cocoa Butter Lip Balms uploaded by Ranisha G.BADGER® Cocoa Butter Lip Balms uploaded by Chelsey L.BADGER® Cocoa Butter Lip Balms uploaded by Kashmir M.

BY BADGER BALM

Description:

These dreamy Cocoa Butter Organic Lip Balms come in larger .25oz sticks to provide soothing rich relief for dry lips! These creamy organic lip balms feature rich, Certified Organic and Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter, which has the sultry fragrance of dark chocolate. Our Cocoa Butter is traditionally processed at low temperatures, allowing the butter to retain its natural, health-giving properties. Flavored with all natural steam distilled essential oils - no artificial sweeteners or fragrances. We may be a little biased,

Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Essential Oils of *Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime), *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea), *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine), *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, and CO2 Extracts of *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), *Rosa Canina (Rosehip), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn).

• How do you all feel this lip balm compares to other natur...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else found something to beat this lip balm out?2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used EOS? How is the texture?2 Answers
C G.
I was excited to try this lip balm because I generally like products from Badger Balm. For the price this was a total let down. It was super greasy on my lips and I had to apply it like ten times a day and that’s a sign to me that a lip balm isn’t working at all.
Jessica V.
One of my favourite lip balms! I had received a set of this during the holidays and held off on using them. Finally threw one in my purse and I am in love! I really like to use this overnight since its thick. I also, after using a lip scrub, put this on while doing the rest of my makeup before putting on any lip products.  I also like that I get more product out of this than some of the other brands I've used.
Claire W.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite drug-store lip balm. It is very moisturizing and long-lasting. During the day, one single layer will deliver enough hydration without looking greasy. Before going to bed, I also like to apply a thick layer onto my lip when my lips are not terribly chapped. I don’t think it repairs but it definitely does a great job of protecting the lips from being dried out by the weather or lip products.
Nancy C.
The product is good, I think. I got the creamy cocoa flavor and it's gross. It even smells bad. The amount of product is larger than a chapstick. Package ok. I just can't stand the smell or taste. I bought it online from Ulta. They don't have any other flavors.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Stick, Creamy Butter more...
I just got this as a gift and I LOVE IT!! It’s super moisturizing! My lips get really bad in the winter and I couldn’t find anything that last long enough until I used this product. I don’t have to apply as much through out the day and I love that!
Kashmir M.
This stuff is AMAZING! This comes with 7 grams of product which is quite a bit more than other lip balms. It has absolutely no synthetic ingredients, the fragrance and any cooling feeling comes entirely from the ingredients (I use the cool mint which is why I say cooling). It feels very moisturizing, and by no means drys my lips out. It's not a thin lip balm either, you can really cake this stuff on making it great as an overnight kind of lip mask. I've had my current tube for about 3 months and I CONSTANTLY apply it, and I'd say I have at least 1/3 product left, so it lasts a long time. It's also about 2x the size of a normal/Burt's bees lip balm, so I find it harder to lose. I already have a backup, but I certainly will be buying more in the future.
Chelsey L.
Zanesville, OH
My lips have been irrevocably chapped lately, and I've not been able to find a balm to touch them. Not even other Badger products. But my work sells Badger brand things, and knowing how good Cocoa butter is for skin, I decided to fork out the cash for this balm. In the span of about four hours (of consistently applying), I've noticed a CLEAR difference in the condition of my lips. I've not been so impressed by a balm in probably all my life. I also love that it is organic and Cruelty-Free (a big plus).
Emily G.
Bought this on a whim at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Granted it was pricey but you do get a lot of product and it is well worth it. I pick at my lips and I chew them. They are always dry and chapped and almost nothing works. Before this Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm was my HG balm. Now, I feel like I'll reluctantly use up what I have and then run back to BBB and purchase 5 more to have around everywhere. My lips are hydrated, feel smooth, look and feel healed. How did I not know of this before?!?!
Nikki J.
Florence , AL
Badger is hands down my favorite lip balm. I can't ever be without out. I've worn it for years and have tubes stashed beside the couch, bed, my purse and my pocket when I'm working.
Lina B.
I appreciate this product being Fair Trade and organic. I also like quirky badger design. I don't think though that it is drastically better than other lip balms in terms of moisturizing. It's pretty good but not the best. I also absolutely love all things vanilla but was honestly disappointed in the smell (Vanilla Bean). Cocoa butter aroma overpowers vanilla, and I would have never thought but apparently they don't smell all that good together.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
How do you all feel this lip balm compares to other natural lip balms? I want to try it, but I really want a lip balm that has sun protection in it.
Amber P.
Has anyone ever used EOS? How is the texture?
Nici B.
Clackamas, OR
Has anyone else found something to beat this lip balm out?