BY BADGER BALM

Description:

Our Classic Lip Balm sticks contain Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax, as well as Organic Aloe, Seabuckthorn and Rosehip extracts. These ingredients moisturize and protect, making these lip balms excellent for facing the elements. They have a light texture, and come in unique flavors made from the real stuff - steam-distilled essential oils, no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Badger Organic Lip Balms are smooth and glossy - and they contain a bounty of antioxidants. They moisturize your lips and make them feel great!

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Cedrus Deodara (Cedar) Wood Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Badger lip balm is one of my favorite health and beauty secrets. My love affair with the company began with Badger Balm body balm which I used to sooth ache-y muscles after intense pointe (ballet) practices. A friend introduced me to the lip balms, which she described as "Better than Bert's Bees-- better flavors, better feeling, better everything!" I can't disagree with her statement. The lip balms come in a variety of flavors (there's a tangerine or orange which is my favorite), all of which do a great job soothing chapped lips. The Highland Mint in particular was a favorite because we also used it as a post-yoga relaxing agent (dabbing behind ears, on wrists, ect). The smell was very calming and also delicious!" in 8 reviews
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
I love Badger lip balms! I have a few different badger lip balms! They are great. Keeps lips moisturized and feeling very soft!
Alicia B.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Tangerine Breeze more...
Very simple balm. If you're looking for a certified organic product this balm is not half bad. It smells find and does the job!
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Badger brand is awesome and this vanilla flavor smells really good. It leaves my lips moisturized and has good ingredients.
Deanna H.
Review for: Tangerine Breeze more...
Some of the badger products can be hit or miss but I really like the lip balms. They are very moisturizing and last a while.
Jenna L.
My favorite balm! It's so smooth and softens my lips. It's a nice smell also. I also like the Highland mint one as well.
Angela C.
Review for: Tangerine Breeze more...
This is one of my go to lip balms. It works well and smells great. I prefer the cinnamon, but it was discontinued.
Sharon W.
Madison, WI
This balm is smooth, and leaves VERY moisturized lips. Long lasting, organic! Simple, safe, and effective.
Alex B.
This is a very simply flavored product, but a good product overall. Try it. It does smooth out your lips (:
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Nice! Vanilla. Blends easily. Melts obviously quickly so don't leave it in the car. Would recommend
Jackie B.
I really wanted to like this product however it did absolutely nothing for my dry lips.
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
Is this oily? I received it as a stocking stuffer and I haven't really used it yet.