BY BADGER BALM

Description:

Our Classic Lip Balm sticks contain Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax, as well as Organic Aloe, Seabuckthorn and Rosehip extracts. These ingredients moisturize and protect, making these lip balms excellent for facing the elements. They have a light texture, and come in unique flavors made from the real stuff - steam-distilled essential oils, no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Badger Organic Lip Balms are smooth and glossy - and they contain a bounty of antioxidants. They moisturize your lips and make them feel great!

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Cedrus Deodara (Cedar) Wood Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract.

BADGER® Classic Organic Lip Balms
  • "Badger lip balm is one of my favorite health and beauty secrets. My love affair with the company began with Badger Balm body balm which I used to sooth ache-y muscles after intense pointe (ballet) practices. A friend introduced me to the lip balms, which she described as "Better than Bert's Bees-- better flavors, better feeling, better everything!" I can't disagree with her statement. The lip balms come in a variety of flavors (there's a tangerine or orange which is my favorite), all of which do a great job soothing chapped lips. The Highland Mint in particular was a favorite because we also used it as a post-yoga relaxing agent (dabbing behind ears, on wrists, ect). The smell was very calming and also delicious!" in 8 reviews
Kellee M.
Lake Village, AR
Review for: Tangerine Breeze more...
I absolutely adore the hydrating classic lip balms from badger. I buy many at a time for gifts. I take them to friends or loved ones in the hospital because dry lips can be an issue. I use it every night before I go to sleep. The scent combos are interesting and pleasant.
Ellie A.
these are better than any chapstick i’ve ever used. i was introduced by a friend and used to use vaseline but this is easier to carry around and makes them so much smoother! my favorite is tangerine breeze! they all smell amazing too!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Love this lip balm! I wanted a natural unscented lip balm and decided to try this one. I'm really glad I did, because it's super creamy and hydrating. I usually use it at night or before I put on my lipstick in the morning. I also have one on my purse. The tube is small and thin so it doesn't take a lot of space. Definitely recommend.
Aubrey V.
This chapstick is so moisturizing and doesn't make my skin peel like so many other lip balms do. It smells good without being overpowering. Easy to apply without even looking because it has no color to it, just a slight sheen!
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I purchased the Badger Lip Balm in Highland Mint the other day when I was out and about and forgot my lip balm. It's my first time using the product, and I really like it. It's has a light, thin, yet moisturizing texture. The mint scent and taste are subtle but pleasant. This does the trick and leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated.
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
I love the fact that this product is organic, don't get me wrong. But, it's not any different or better than any of the other lip balms I've used. It's a good moisturizer but nothing to amazing. It's smell is also super overpowering and doesn't smell good at all. Plus another not so great thing about this lip balm is that it doesn't have SPF.
jennifer b.
I liked this lip balm, it is soft to apply leaving the lips moisturized, do not worry despite being light yellow does not leave color on the lips and has a rich vanilla aroma that is not exaggerated.

ingredients: *olive oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *vanilla planifolia fruit extract, *rosemary leaf extract, *rosehip fruit extract, *seabuckthorn fruit extract, *aloe vera leaf extract.  *=certified organic
#nerdygirl ..
Review for: Tangerine Breeze more...
This is hands down the best lip balm I have ever used. This healed my lips in only days and I am very happy with the outcome. I use the orange flavor, and it smell amazing. I highly recommend this brand. It works miracles!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,441 reviews
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this lip balm! It's a nice flavor that tastes and smells amazing! It has great feel on the lips it's a little tingly from bees wax and it leaves my lips soft and hydrated. I got this from Marshalls but I have seen it at Whole Foods and I would definitely buy it again!
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
This is my favorite lip balm. It's one of the only things that actually hydrates my lips (and I always have very DRY and CRACKED lips). It's organic and I love the formula. It's not made out of chemicals that just dry your lips out even more like most name brand chaos ticks (eos and baby lips, etc). Actually, it's very similar to a Chapstick I make myself with minimal, natural ingredients. I love it. Definitely try it if you can get your hands on it, as I know it's not everywhere. I actually got this product free from a Zero Waste conference in New Hampshire so I'm not sure how widespread it is.
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
Is this oily? I received it as a stocking stuffer and I haven't really used it yet.

Amazon