Badger Classic Lip Balm

Soothing Relief For Dry Skin USDA Certified Organic Our Classic Lip Balm sticks contain Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax, as well as Organic Aloe, Seabuckthorn and Rosehip extracts.  These ingredients moisturize and protect, making these lip balms excellent for facing the elements.  They have a light texture, and come in unique flavors made from the real stuff - steam-distilled essential oils, no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.  Badger Lip Balms are smooth and glossy - they moisturize your lips and make them feel great! 100% Natural. Mostly Organic. Totally Good! Try It! Use It! Never Lose It! Nutrient rich & elegantly soothing. Just smooth it on. see more...

Badger Classic Lip Balm
  • "A friend introduced me to the lip balms, which she described as "Better than Bert's Bees-- better flavors, better feeling, better everything!"" in 5 reviews
  • "It leaves my lips soft and I have extremely dry lips... it works quickly and has a great scent - not overpowering..." in 1 review
jennifer b.
I liked this lip balm, it is soft to apply leaving the lips moisturized, do not worry despite being light yellow does not leave color on the lips and has a rich vanilla aroma that is not exaggerated.

ingredients: *olive oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *vanilla planifolia fruit extract, *rosemary leaf extract, *rosehip fruit extract, *seabuckthorn fruit extract, *aloe vera leaf extract.  *=certified organic
Aubrey V.
This chapstick is so moisturizing and doesn't make my skin peel like so many other lip balms do. It smells good without being overpowering. Easy to apply without even looking because it has no color to it, just a slight sheen!
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I purchased the Badger Lip Balm in Highland Mint the other day when I was out and about and forgot my lip balm. It's my first time using the product, and I really like it. It's has a light, thin, yet moisturizing texture. The mint scent and taste are subtle but pleasant. This does the trick and leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated.
Mackenzie M.
Review for: Other more...
I use the Madagascar Vanilla variety and it smells great! And thank goodness, finally a gluten and soy free lip balm. I never thought I'd find one! It's very moisturizing too.
Susannah H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Badger lip balm is one of my favorite health and beauty secrets. My love affair with the company began with Badger Balm body balm which I used to sooth ache-y muscles after intense pointe (ballet) practices. A friend introduced me to the lip balms, which she described as "Better than Bert's Bees-- better flavors, better feeling, better everything!" I can't disagree with her statement. The lip balms come in a variety of flavors (there's a tangerine or orange which is my favorite), all of which do a great job soothing chapped lips. The Highland Mint in particular was a favorite because we also used it as a post-yoga relaxing agent (dabbing behind ears, on wrists, ect). The smell was very calming and also delicious!
Anya F.
N Tonawanda, NY
This lip balm has transformed my lips from chapped and peeling to soft and luscious. In the winter I always suffered from dry lips and this is the best balm i could find!
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
Badger is one of favorite lip balm, AND it is organic. The vanilla scent is awesome. I recently found the line at Whole Foods Market, and I love how the tube is thick in width and it is smooth when applying. I feel like this is one of the few products that actually cure chapped lips instead of just coating them.
Nicole M.
I bought this chapstick at a gift shop on a whim because my lips were super dry and I forgot to pack any chapstick on my vacation. It is so good! Very creamy, all natural, super moisturizing, and it seems to stay on a very long time. I can coat my lips with this at night and wake up with moisturized lips!
Joseph T.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!!!! I have been using this lip balm for 10 years and I will NEVER stop. I buy them in bulk! I LOVE the Madagascar Vanilla and the Highland Mint best! They are so moisturizing! I put them on before bed and when I wake up in the morning they are still on my lips as moisturizing as can be! I keep a ton on hand at all times and I always recommend them to my friends! LOVE, love, LOVE!
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I don't know why, but every time I used this I would get this scale-like rash on my lips by the end of the day. I tested it out too. I would go off of it and try other things and went back to see if the same thing would happen. I really wanted to like this, but my body was just not having it. I have a friend who recommended it to me and she really loves it.