Badger Chamomile Baby Sunscreen uploaded by Marie S.Badger Chamomile Baby Sunscreen uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY BADGER

The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates. Pediatrician Tested and Approved Contains Organic Ingredients Safe, Effective, and Gentle. Badger SPF34+ Baby Sunscreen contains non-nano zinc oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing USDA Certified Organic ingredients. It is water & sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application.  Badger sunscreens have been recommended by the Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show, SAFBaby.com and numerous other sources.  Packaged in a BPA- and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube. Our Baby Sunscreen has the mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and can be used by the whole family! <ul start="3" style="list-styl see more...

• I have a nephew who is 19 months and when he is out on a very hot s...4 Answers
  • Does anyone's kid not look like a ghost with this on? lol.4 Answers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I love this sunscreen! I use it on myself- I struggled to find a mineral sunscreen that does not bother my skin and thankfully this has worked wonderfully. Since it is a mineral sunscreen it goes on fairly thick compared to chemical sunscreens, but this one is easier to apply than other mineral sunscreens I have tried (other Badger sunscreens are a little thicker, but still easy to apply).

It is more expensive than other chemical sunscreens, but is comparable to other zinc oxide only sunscreens I have tried (I was able to find it on sale for $13). I will definitely be buying this again!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
This sunscreen is AWESOME. I love products that are more natural. This sunscreen/lotion has many ingredients that help control acne too, which is actually why I got it. I got the baby one so it would be very gentle. It is SUPER thick and creamy. And people are saying things about the smell, but honestly I like the smell, it smells kind of like spices. Only downfall is that it's kind of separated so when you squeeze it out, just rub it together before applying.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Summertime is almost here! For my little ones that means it's time to get lathered up with Badger! When the sun's out in AZ it's important to protect our baby's with sunscreen. Where do you turn when there are so many questionable ingredients in skin products nowadays? I turn to Badger! Why? Badger is 100% Certified natural and organic! And a BIG plus, they do not test on animals! Time for swim hats and Badger Baby sunscreen!
Tiara S.
Tiara S.
South Glens Falls, NY
This is great when it comes to clean ingredients, and effectivness but boy oh boy! The smell isn't that great ,which is not that big of a problem but it is also hard to rub on! Be careful how much you use because it will turn your kid white as a ghost with no way of rubbing it fully in! It also makes for a messing clean up off strollers, clothing etc. I wish this were a spray, that'll be awesome.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Alvin, Tx
By far the best sunscreen I have found. The ingredients are completely natural & don't feel worried about putting this product on my baby. I love that it is waterproof (reapply after 40 min) & that it doesn't clog pores or cause acne like other sunscreens. The directions say to rub it in liberally to reduce the white residue, like any other sunscreen. Best product on the market.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
This sunscreen is pretty good. It is a physical sunscreen which means it leaves a bit of a white cast on your face/arms/whatever. This is. Not a sunscreen I would layer under makeup because it is pretty greasy when rubbed in. I've never been burned when using this sunscreen and neither has anyone else in my family and we all have fair skin so it seems pretty effective!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
This sunscreen has the best camomile scent i would recommend it to anyone i got a large free sample of it and its great to use for an adult face, its so gentle for anyone who may have sensitive skin, and the packaging is so cute and perfect for advertising for a baby product
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
Being a mom I love how this is made from natural ingredients, I feel more at peace using it on my son. This is the only sunscreen so far that hasn't broken him out. The only thing I dislike about the cream is the consistancy, it's super thick and a little hard to apply.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Midlothian, VA
We love the ingredients of this product are natural and effective. It is greasy and requires lots of rubbing to work it in. I feel comfortable using this product on my two small children though and it has provided hours of protection from the sun!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Love this sunscreen. It has a very low ew chemical rating which makes it a top choice for me. It is very thick and not super waterproof. I find we reapply it a lot but my child has never burned and that's the goal!
Ilianette A.
Ilianette A.
I have a nephew who is 19 months and when he is out on a very hot sunny day he gets a really bad rash. Will this be enough to protect his skin? I'm pretty sure its a good brand but some don't protect as much as they should. Has anyone tried this?
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Does anyone's kid not look like a ghost with this on? lol.