BADGER® Calming Sleep Enhancer Sleep Balm

For poetic badgers and other restless wanderers. This dreamy, night balm will not make you sleepy (it’s not a drug); rather it’s a calming, soothing blend of essential oils to help ease you into a relaxed state of mind so sleep can come naturally. Apply anywhere—your lips, chest, temples or hands—and inhale the aromatic smell of a wonderful night’s sleep. Rosemary promotes clear thinking, Bergamot is mentally uplifting, and Balsam Fir is refreshing, like a walk in the woods, while Lavender is relaxing. The perfect balm for the nights when you need to quiet your mind and get to sleep.

*◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf/Flower Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil.

Does this really make you sleep better through the night? Or does it just smell good?
Does this really work?
Wonder how this is for sensitive skin people
Start your review of BADGER® Calming Sleep Enhancer Sleep Balm!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoPalmyra, NY
BADGER® Calming Sleep Enhancer Sleep Balm uploaded by Elena D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love this stuff! I use it on my wrists nightly to relax my anxiety before going to sleep. It’s affordable and lasts a long time. Never miss a night of using my sleep balm, and I swear it helps me get better rest!
2 months agoLucas, TX
I use this product before bed when I’m feeling a little anxious! I rub some on my temples and a little under my nose and on my lips so I can smell it well! The lavender and bergamot smells amazing and I feel like it really does calm me down and help me get to sleep!
7 months agoOrchard Park, NY
I love this stuff so much! I've suffered with insomnia issues my entire life and this has become such an important part of my nighttime routine to help me sleep. The lavender smell is wonderful, it's very natural so it doesn't feel invasive at all. Their formula is great as well, it moisturizes and lasts but doesn't leave you feeling greasy and unclean. I happened upon this randomly one day in the store and decided to give it a try and now it's a staple in our household, I can't live without it.
9 months agoRoanoke, VA
I really enjoy this stuff. I like several balms from Badger but this one is the best. I used to use pillow sprays and it would never work but this does. The smell is great too, very calming. I would buy it again!
8 months agoNew York
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this so much! It smells amazing and it’s very calming. Sleep is great with this balm I can’t say it enough. I’ve told everyone about this product! It’s perfect.
a year ago
This product didn’t help me sleep at all but it’s... okay. The packaging is cute and it does have a nice, soothing scent that puts me in a relaxing mood. I also like how it doesn’t go on too greasy; it dries pretty quickly after application. However, it’s probably not something I would repurchase.
3 years agoGermansville, PA
I love this sleep balm it is very light and has a delightful smell I like to put it on my temples to help me sleep better. I do feel this salve works in help to aid in sleep! But other then that a great buy!! Also wonderful to put on your feet with a pair of socks!!
3 years agoLafayette, LA
It is very soothing.  The essential oil blend aids in relaxation.  The value is perfect and not too pricey for the small tin.  It is very effective. I love the smell and it is moisturizing. The scent is light and gentle on your skin.  I would definitely buy this again and recommend to a friend!
2 years ago
I purchased this at Cracker Barrel restaurant in the gift shop! This brand is my favorite. I love that it is cruelty free! This product is great to use at bed time. I dab a bit on my forehead neck and hands and I am carried away to dream land! This is also great for travel when you cannot bring your diffuser with you.
a year ago
This balm never fails to calm me down. Whether I am winding down for bed or just feeling anxious throughout the day, I’ll run a bit on my wrists and temples and it instantly brings a rush of relief. It smells lovely and comforting, very lavender-y. Highly recommend. It’s like essential oil on the go in a cute lil package.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...