BY BADGER BALM

• Contains Organic Ingredients
  • Certified by QAI

Uses:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

Suggested Use

• For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin
  • Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating

Ingredients

Aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, *olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *sucrose polysoyate (from soybean), Aqua (purified water), *ethyl palmate (from palm), *sucrose cocoate (from coconut), *glycerin (from palm), *citrus medica limonum (lemon) extract, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, xanthan gum, and *hydrolyzed soy protein (from soybean).

• I have two children with very sensitive and fair skin and...3 Answers
BADGER® Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 16

Start your review of BADGER® Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 16!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
I use this on my babies. I did a lot of research and Badger seemed to be the safest option for my babies sensitive skin. I wanted a product that was kid friendly and safe. It has protected them well in the Arizona sun. Only complaint is that it’s super thick. It takes a long time to spread on.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
I loved this fo my girls! They didn’t get any sunburn at all! The price for the size is a bit pricey but so worth it! It is very gentle for them it is the only thing I trust on them! I love the lable it is so cute! I highly recommend this product to anyone especially with children!
Aliya C.
Delray Beach, FL
I use this for my kids being that we live in Miami. Very fair priced compared to other companies. Purchased from amazon because it’s great quick delivery. Overall it’s very heavy but does the job and chemical free.
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff works great! Be prepared to lather it on and rub, rub, rub. It goes on thick but soaks in and lasts all day. Terrific product for all members of the family and good all day long. Slather it on and protect your skin.
Laura M.
Bedford, MA
I liked this because it has simple ingredients. I got it at Hannafords and Wholefoods. It seems to work and doesn’t irritate my face. It is pricey and oily but i haven’t burned with it on yet so far so good.
Giselle P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Loved that this is a nontoxic option for my kids and I. Worked in South FL sun, smell is pleasant. Need to rub in a little more than other brands but worth the effort.
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
I love this sunscreen! It protected my baby in while we were in the hot southern sun one summer. She didn’t get a sunburn despite being in the sun for a good amount of time, WARNING it was extremely hard to rub it all in she was left white. But it’s okay because it protected her. Great ingredients will get again.
Lauren A.
Westerville, OH
the Badger Broad Spectrum Lotion is great on gentle skin, and helps moisturize dry and damaged skin. The texture is also creamy and isn't too oily like most sunscreen lotions and ointments. It's great for a regular day out in the sun or for a nice sunny daycation.
Grace M.
Portland, OR
The sunscreen does it's job well and helps protect your skin from being burnt. It's a nice option for natural sunscreens. That being said it is a bit thick and greasy. You have to spend a good amount of time rubbing it in if you don't want to leave big white streaks across your face and body. If you can get over that and the grease that comes from it (have not found that it clogs my pores) then it's worth trying out.
Chrystal H.
Akron, OH
I have two children with very sensitive and fair skin and need a new sunscreen. How is this for children?