BY BADGER BALM

Protect & Restore. Broad Spectrum SPF 16. UVA/UVB. Non Nano. Non Comedogenic. Rose Lavender Chamomile Damascus Rose, Roman chamomile, and French Lavender impart skin soothing and restorative properties along with an exotic floral scent.  Rosehip, seabuckhorn, and calendula are rich with a synergistic blend of antioxidant and anti-aging compounds. Protect and restore your beautifully evolving face with this antioxidant sunscreen lotion formulated specifically for delicate facial skin. Certified Natural Contains Organic Products Certified by QAI 800-60.

Ingredients

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide (10.55%), *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, *Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Sucrose Polysoyate (from Soybean), *Ethyl Palmate (from Palm), Aqua (Purified Water), *Sucrose Cocoate (from Coconut), *Glycerin (from Palm), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Xanthan Gum, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (from Soybean), *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) CO2 Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckt...

BADGER® Broad Spectrum Antioxidant Face Sunscreen Glass Bottle
  • "One of the best face sunscreens I've tried. I have very sensitive skin and it is perfect for me. " in 4 reviews
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This stuff is great. Works great with my makeup. Doesn’t leave my face oily. Great price and the ingredients are perfect. Been using for a while and stuff my favorite face sun screen that I have used to date. Would totally recommend
Caitlin I.
San Antonio, TX
I use this sunscreen for my face daily in the summers. It works really well as a moisturizer so I just put my makeup on over it. It’s not terribly thick or oily and it doesn’t make my face break out. I would recommend you try it!
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
I have recently found a love/obsession with Badger products. I now use their sunscreen, cleansing oil, and face oil. My favorite option is the Damascus rose line that they carry. I have super sensitive skin, and I haven't had any ill effects at all. I have dry skin, and my skin is now feeling the best it has ever felt.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I really like this antioxidant sunscreens it helps your skin be healthier it is one of two products that I have it has beautiful packaging very luxurious it is gentle on the skin and feels amazing I recommend this to others because its so amazing
flor r.
Dallas, TX
I love this face sunscreen its easy to apply and it get the job done for the most part.. Its very light and perfectly natural scent .also this sunscreen does not leave my face oily thats one of the things i like this sunscreen works well and last long time this is a great product i would recommend it to anyone
Anna M.
Muscatine, IA
Was really good! Protected my skin very well, love this stuff, it's my real go to for my face whenever I'm out in the sun it's not too oily like most sun screens but still protects the skin, and I love the smell!
Christina M.
Can you wear this under your makeup
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Those thing really work ?
erica c.
Lees Summit, MO
I have combination skin. Will this make my t zone more oily? Do it absorbs fast.
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
Does this product irritate skin? I have sensitive skin and am trying to find a product that won't sting my face and won't leave a greasy feeling.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this good for sensitive skin?