BY BADGER BALM

Lightweight and easy to apply, this daily sunscreen lotion for face and body blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano zinc oxide, the safest and most effective single active mineral ingredient. Developed with sensitive skin in mind, it has a gentle aloe and sunflower oil base and is lab approved hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). Great for use by the whole family!

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 14%

Base Ingredients:
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Glucose (and) Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Caprylate, *Glycerin, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Undecylenic Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Iodide, Lactoperoxidase (and) Glucose Oxidase.

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "A great spf for my sensitive skinned little ones! It's a pretty thick formula so it takes a little while to run in but it IS effective and I love the ingredient list!" in 6 reviews
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
I really love this mineral sunscreen, but it has a few faults. It has great ingredients, but the SPF level is only 25, and skin experts recommend a minimum of 30. Even with the lower SPF level, the product is difficult to blend in, and it stays greasy until you wash it off, which is uncomfortable in the summer. I also think that it smells like bleach, which is odd considering the ingredients are natural. Overall, I really enjoy this product, but it could be improved, mostly by increasing the SPF.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
member-cebf8
My favorite sunscreen hands down! I love it so much I use it on my husband and son to it does not clog the pores and it glides on good it is a little thick so a little goes a long way but it doesn't feel heavy. It does the job to and no sunburn I haven't used any other sunscreen since purchasing badger
Florinda E.
Chester, NY
Amazing product!! Much thinner and more runny than your average sunscreen but only because it’s all natural with no added “STUFF.” Used this in Thailand and it worked wonders to keeping me sun-kissed without burns!
Maggie R.
I bought this from badger expecting a great product.  Love Badger's sunscreen cream. I was very disappointed with this sunscreen.  I hated how dry it was. It Irritated the eczema on my hand. I suspect the Elderberry extract was the irritating factor. Nice simple packaging. Badger Balm Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion - SPF25 Unscented
Jessica Z.
This sunscreen seems to work pretty well. I have super fair skin and I really liked it. I didn't find it overly greasy or anything. The smell was pleasant-no overpowering sunscreen smell. Overall, I would purchase it again. Love badger products.
Emily M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Thick, and takes a minute to rub in however, when you put this on it works and stays!! I even used the facial on my daughter and the baby badger also. Gentle on skin and it doesn’t have all those other chemicals like OTC SUNSCREENS. I will always buy.
Kate W.
Phoenix, AZ
This has to be one of my least favorite products I have used. I got a sunburn right after trying this product. Not enough coverage for fair skin and not a fan of the smell. I would suggest another product.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
LOVE this sunscreen! I should know because I have to use sunscreen almost every day. I have very fair skin. It doesn't make my skin feel oily and it absorbs very quickly. I think that its priced very reasonably for how good of a product it is. I would totally recommend it to friends and family.
Kay M.
I like that this product has a great rating on the EWG website for being low in toxins! It protects my skin and moisturizes to a point where another moisturizer is not needed under it, or else it starts looking greasy. Kind of a thick consistency where u have to rub it in, gets kind of greasy so i just use a little bit of powder on top and im good to go.