Badger Balm Sport Sunscreen Stick SPF35
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- Water Resistant for 80 minutes and biodegradable.
- Ultra-moisturizing and soothing certified organic base of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter.
- BPA and phthalate-free stick is >35% PCR recycled #2 plastic.
Learn more about Badger's All Natural Sunscreens
Safe, Effective, & Responsible. To meet the needs of hard-working, hard-playing Badgers everywhere, we specifically formulated this Sport Sunscreen Stick to protect skin from sun, wind, cold and water as safely and naturally as possible. This easy to use, no-mess stick fits nicely in beach bag, backpack, and board shorts, and can even travel in your carry on bag! Biodegradable, environmentally friendly and rich in Certified Organic ingredients, this product is safe for children of all ages. Especially good for face, ears, nose and lips, naturally VERY water resistant (retains SPF protection up to 80 minutes), blocks both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturizes while protecting you from sun, windburn, and chapping.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).
Directions For Use:
This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply sport sunscreen stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- "This is good for sensitive skin it is not sticky and protects really well i would recommend this for atheletes or for anyone just having a day on the beach" in 1 review
- "Doesn't break out my face like most, good product Would recommend to people would sensitive skin." in 1 review
- "It works well and I would reccomend. " in 1 review
- "To prevent getting some bird under your eyes which is one of the most hurtful spots that you can get sunburn, this is a really nice product to use for that purpose." in 1 review