Badger Balm Sport Sunscreen Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Tracy B.Badger Balm Sport Sunscreen Cream SPF 35 uploaded by Tracy B.

BY BADGER BALM #41 in Body Sunscreen

Safe, Effective, & Responsible. This is the best sport sunscreen for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, running, biking, hiking, and swimming. Formulated to protect our hardworking, hard-playing, active Badger friends everywhere. This cream-based sport sunscreen is water resistant for at least 80 minutes, protecting you from sun, wind, cold, and water while moisturizing and nourishing your skin. And it stays where you put it – so you can focus on doing your best.

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%

Base Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).

Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply sport sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
  • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

Maggie R.
I used this for 3 years. I bought it from Baddgerbalm.com and from Amazon. I would apply a dime sized glob all over mice face and keep it on all day. For me, this is one of the least irritating sunscreens on the market.

Pros: Non Nano, non GMO, Leaping Bunny approved. Water resistant up to 80 minutes. All natural and organic ingredients . 22% zinc oxide is excellent at defending against UVA and UVB rays. Prevents premature skin aging. Reasonable price. Doesn't sting like Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Fee Lition.

Cons: The zinc oxide is very drying. My face has become so dry that I am no longer able to wear this sunscreen. Some people complain that It leaves a white cast on their face.

Tip: Before applying makeup on top of sunscreen, daub off the excess oil with a tissue.

I recommend this for oily to normal skin, but not for dry skin.

Alba Botanica Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Free LotionBadger Balm Sport Sunscreen Cream SPF 35
Kristen K.
Los Angeles
A little too greasy for me and makes my skin a little too white, but I have been using it for hiking and similar activities - would definitely work better for water sports. The oils in it did not make me break out which was good. And I love this brand, but the product might not work my what I’m using it for.
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
Goes on super thick and you must really work it in to skin so that it doesn’t leave a white film but that’s a given with any natural product. Smells interesting not so much like sunscreen. I definitely prefer this brand over others because it’s a trusted brand.
Matea R.
loma linda
I chose this sunscreen for me and my children because it is free of any harsh chemicals, plus it protects better than your average sunscreen. I felt good using this product because I knew I wasn’t harming my children’s or my skin.
Victoria G.
Badger Sports sunscreen provides excellent sun protection. It’s reasonably priced for a non chemical sunscreen. The only downside is it doesn’t blend as easily as I had hoped , and often leaves the typical white cast on skin. I recommend this product especially for those that want to do away with chemical sunscreens without having to skimp on protection.
Terri D.
Loved this for the summer days by the lake. No need for constant re-application and not greasy on my skin. Even after a few hours of jet skiing I only re-applied once. Good product
Aspen B.
York, SC
I love how natural this sunscreen is - I use it on my kids.
However it is really thick and leaves a white residue.
No smell.
It gets the job done and aids in avoiding toxins in conventional sunscreens.
Heidi F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I Love Badger products! This sunscreen is great for me and my kids! I have pale, sensitive skin & even have dealt with basal cell carcinoma - so I take my sunscreen seriously!
Jesica A.
Crossville
One of the only sunscreens I use! It is VERY thick and white lol but does the job well. I use it under my makeup and it makes my skin feel really moisturized. I like that it’s unscented and doesn’t irritate my skin at all! I love this brand.
Lindsay S.
We love this product in our family! It is a more natural sunscreen which I feel safe applying to my young daughters. It it a little difficult to spread, but that is to be expected. I will definitely buy this again!
Jeannie L.
Is this creamy and easy to spread?
Maggie R.
Has anyone else had skin that got too dry from using Badger sunscreens?