BY BADGER BALM

• One of our simplest sunscreens, just 5 ingredients!
  • Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide
  • Water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes of swimming or activity.
  • Certified organic sunscreen base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Seabuckthorn and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
  • BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
  • No animal testing.
  • Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.

Safe, Effective, & Responsible. This simple formula has no added essential oil fragrance for those with sensitivities, or those who just prefer no added scents. All natural certified organic sunscreen for the whole family. Our biodegradable and environmentally friendly sunscreens are rich in certified organic ingredients, water resistant for at least 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach! Though we have not added any scent (Unscented), it still retains the subtle natural scent of organic beeswax.

Whether you’re heading to the beach, pool or lake, or just planning to spend time outside doing outdoorsy things (think biking, light hiking or gardening), this SPF 30 Sunscreen protects skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays. Water resistant for 40 minutes, it has just 5 ingredients, including mineral zinc oxide, a safe and effective active mineral ingredient.

Active Sunscreen Ingredient:

Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%

Base Ingredients:

Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.

Directions for use:

Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.

Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:

Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

Kayla A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This sunscreen is so great! It goes on nicely and really protects. I get spf 30 which works fine for me. It's water resistant and uses all natural ingredients which is hard to find. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone!!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
For an organic sunscreen I applaud this brand. It stayed on for hours and kept me comfortable knowing my daughter was okay and protected. She didn't get a sunburn once and we were in 100 + degree weather.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
My most important beach essential! You have to have safe sunscreen. The day doesn't start without it!! It's safe for all family members, had none of the harsh chemicals that could harm you over time. I would highly recommended this to others!!
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually love Badger Balm products, but this was disappointing. It was super greasy and not so great for my face. I used it for my arms and legs instead and tried to get friends to help me use it up, but it's slow going. At least you get a decent amount for the money. Plus the ingredients are great! Just didn't work for me.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have used this on my son since he's been about 8 months old. We love it. We went with this brand because it is made with natural ingredients.
Joy K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wonderful product! I don’t feel bad slathering this all over them to protect them from the sun and other nasties.