Badger Balm SPF 15 Lightly Scented Sunscreen - Lavender Scent uploaded by alexandra r.

BY BADGER BALM

SPF 15 Lightly Scented Sunscreen - Lavender Scent by Badger 2.9 oz Tube SPF 15 Lightly Scented Sunscreen - Lavender Scent 2.9 oz Tube Safe Effective Responsible. Badger's Certified Natural SPF 15 sunscreen is a great sunscreen for use during times of minimal sun exposure. Made with uncoated non-nano Zinc Oxide for the safest most effective sun protection for the whole family. Badger's cream sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients naturally water resistant for 40 minutes safe for children of all ages block both UVA and UVB rays and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our BPA- and Phthalate-free packaging is made from 50 Post-Consumer Recycled 2 plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm luxurious sunshine We'll meet you at the beach Please note This sunscreen is now made with Vitamin E solely derived from Sunflower instead of mixed sources.

Badger Balm SPF 15 Lightly Scented Sunscreen - Lavender Scent
  • "Perfect for sensitive allergies since the smell isn't too strong. Works for all types of skin." in 4 reviews
  • "This is lower SPF so better for small trips (not a long day at the beach)." in 1 review
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
I love this brand and this product! I use it myself and for my kids! Great price point too. I buy this at my local natural food store. Packaging is nice and convenient. If maybe say a pump would be nice for some of their products for a less messy application.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
This is a great sunscreen to use on your face it is not too oily and I like that it feels cool to the skin and it does a very good job of keeping my skin sunburn free. I live in Florida and this is one of my favorite sunscreens to use! I would deff. recommend this sunscreen to anybody who wants to avoid getting sunburnt!
Maria A.
Towson,MD
This sunscreen is amazing! It protects you from the sun but still allows you to get a little tan. Plus! it has an extra scent in case you dont like its original scent but in my opinion all Badger sunscreens are amazing.
Megan W.
Greensboro, NC
My family has been using badger products since I was a child and they have always managed to have incredible products at a reasonable price considering it organic. It a great product for adults and children alike as it is gentle and effective.
Vanessa F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Getting products that are natural or naturally based is important to us. That's what brought us to badger after aome research and reviews! I am so glad we picked some up last summer it has been a life saver and game changer
Amber R.
West Allis, WI
This is excellent. No greasy feel at all and keeps my face smooth. Some of the sunscreens leave that odd film and this does not. It feels great and definitely works. It's also a bit spendy but is made from great ingredients so I didn't feel too bad using it. Sometimes you buy a tube and know you won't use it all before it expires - I definitely enjoyed this enough to use it daily.
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
The size of the bottle is great and I like using this all the time. The scent of it is wonderful and it doesn't irritate my skin. I forgot where I got it from but the price is a little ok in my point of view. I would recommend to get this because it work great.
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
Love love love this sunscreen. The fact that it is natural and doesn't contain some of the bad chemicals other suncreens have, is great. It isn't harsh on the skin, even after multiple applications during the day. Wouldn definitely recommend this product!
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
I use this in the summer months when I have maximum sun time, purchased it online.. it's gentle but offers good protection! Plan to replace it when I run out! Good price and really does not have an overpowering scent! Pick it up'