BY BADGER BALM #57 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

• Nourish, soothe, and protect dry, splitting cuticles with creamy Shea Butter and vitamin-rich Seabuckthorn CO2 extract.
  • Pure, steam-distilled essential oils of Geranium, Mandarin, Lemongrass, and Ginger provide a pleasingly light citrus scent.
  • Portable tin makes carrying beauty in your hands, pocket or purse a cinch.
  • Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
  • All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.

Carry Beauty in Your Hands Badgers know what a toll digging in the earth can take on cuticles. That's why this balm is one of our favorites! One of nature’s most powerful skin restoratives and ideal for everyday use, soothing East African shea butter helps to quench and protect dry, splitting cuticles. Sophisticated blends of pure steam-distilled essential oils deliver a fragrance that’s sure to please the senses while nourishing your skin. Apply daily and work into hands. For intensive overnight therapy, apply liberally and cover hands with cotton gloves. Note: Sometimes, naturally occurring beads of shea butter can rise to the surface of the balm. This will not affect product performance.

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf Oil, *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Fruit Oil

Directions for using Cuticle Care:

For best results, rub clean fingertips lightly over the surface of the balm and apply directly to cuticles and fingernails. For intensive overnight therapy, apply balm liberally and cover hands with cotton gloves. Use regularly and expect results.

Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
I love the stuff I’ve been using it for years it’s super moisturizing and definitely is a great product you can use it on your cuticles and your hands and it lasts forever for a Little tin it’s definitely worth the money
Miglė B.
Lake Forest, IL
Can't even start describing how obsessed with this product . First the smell . It's smells amazing sometime I just use it cuz I want to have that citrusy sugar smell on my hands . I am one of those people who's cuticles are super dry and they grow super fast , this product has helped me a lot with my cuticle care . The size even that it doesn't look large is going to last you forever . I bought it in my local Whole Foods . It's defiantly worth the price and I will buy it again once it runs out
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I absolutely love Badger balms. I will blindly buy any new ones that come out. Smooth formula, smells wonderful and the tin will last forever. I love that the ingredients are kind to you and the environment, and you can even reuse the tin. I love to keep this one in my handbag to use on the go. The only con is that it's not available everywhere. Not even Whole Foods carries it, where I live! Ulta had it, but it's not frequently stocked. I was lucky to get the last tin yesterday.
Joan A.
I got this for free at an Earth Day fair. And it has been my favorite so far. I'm constantly washing my hands at work so my hands and cuticles get pretty dry. It smells great too! What a difference has this made on my hands. Makes my manicure look nice as well. I will definitely be buying this once I'm done with the one I have now. Every nail tech/ nail polish lover should have this because it just makes your fingers look nice :)
amanda s.
Davison, MI
I'm awful at moisturizing my cuticles, but I've kept this by the bed and every night I have to put this on before I fall asleep. Moisturizes very well! I've even started applying it to my arm tattoo to keep it hydrated! Great stuff!
Nicole D.
Badger uses all natural ingredients that aren't bad for your skin or heavily fragranced. Unless you have a known allergy to any of its ingredients, this product is heavensent and will do wonders on your skin! Since it's natural, it will probably require a few applications before effectiveness occurs. But this stuff is great.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I don't know if I'm more obsessed with the scent or how it has transformed my cuticles from gross to nice. Badger Cuticle Balm is a simple tin of heaven that you rub on your fingers and it works miracles. It has a lemony, herbal scent that is devine!
Nicasie J.
I keep this stuff in my purse and I use it whenever I can and even with the small amount of times I used it a week I still see my cuticle less dry and cracking and peeling
Christina M.
I really love this cuticle balm, it runs in well but leaves your cuticles nicely moisturized. It can be a bit greasy so it is typically one I use before bed but when I'm using it consistently I notice a big difference in the health of my cuticles. It also has a nice scent from the lemongrass
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I got this as a gift in a Nail Polish swap I was in, Omg this is the best cuticle balm ever! It #moisturizes my cuticles and my cuticles look and feel amazing! I love the soft lemon smell it's not to strong!
Larissa S.
Little Falls, MN
I have been looking for a cuticle cream for a while now. I am a nurse and wash my hands multiple times in a day, and my cuticles are always so dry! Does this work well too moisturize and is it greasy at all?
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
I have been looking for a different cuticle cream for my cuticles other than the Burt's bees cuticle cream, is this cuticle cream as effective as the Burt's bees cuticle cream? Is this worth the money?
Lucas W.
Hermantown, MN
What does this product do? Who would benefit from it?
Alié Y.
Bello, Antioquia, Colombia
¿I can use if my skin is sensitive?