BY BADGER

A new sleep tight balm for kids. Night-Night Balm is made to help ease younger minds into the magical realm of the sleep world. For this special kid-friendly formula, we chose essential oils that are known to be good for children and are also known to promote feelings of safety, cheerfulness, reverence and calm. Chamomile helps children to calm down and unwind from nighttime activities. Lavender helps children to relax and feel soothed, while Sandalwood instlls a feeling of reverence. Mandarin and spearmint help kids feel safe and uplifted. see more...

Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
This is a really nice product. It's a coconut oil-based formula, so it's solid until body heat warms the product, making it convenient for traveling. It has a lavender and chamomile scent that is very relaxing and soothing. I love bringing this along during travels, and I find that it helps me fall asleep when my mind is running at full
speed. Definitely recommend!
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This my favorite to use on the kids at night. I have been using it since my oldest was a baby. It helps soothe and helps relax the kiddos when its time to calm it down.
Shaye S.
I find this to be so effective for myself and I'm 23! After using this once I never go to bed without it. I really believe it helps provide a better nights sleep and it, personally, it helps me stay asleep. Since using this product I haven't woken up in the middle of the night. I would definitely recommend Night Night balm to anyone who needs help sleeping and doesn't want to use medication. The scent is really comforting and the tin goes a long way.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the products from Badger's luxurious line. Their products soothe, protect and heal like no other. I trust their formulations because they use certified organic ingredients throughout their line. Love the sleep balm!
Angela M.
I love this, I was in my natural foods store and saw this, I picked it up on a whim since I have been having so much trouble sleeping throughout my pregnancy. It is an olive oil base and the scent is very pleasant. I put it on my temples, bottoms of feet and on my lips and it immediately relaxes me.. A great side effect is really smooth lips by morning too! :)
Emily T.
North Adams, MA
I grew up using this stuff. My mom has always been a huge fan of your products, and after using it growing up, I swear by it to help relaxation and sleep! I love the smell of it as well!
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
I love this product! ! Lavender puts me in such a relaxing state it is unbelievable! Makes my skun smooth and smells wonderful!
Rachel B.
Sutersville
Not super greasy, and the smell has a calming effect. My kids really seem to like it and it does seem to do what it is suppose to do.
Rachel G.
This gets me so relaxed and sleepy when I just can't wind down! Smells strong but so good!
Jennifer K.
I love this stuff and so do my boys! it is a bedtime tradition now! it's very soothing.