Badger Balm Night-Night Balm uploaded by Jac G.Badger Balm Night-Night Balm uploaded by Brittany S.

BY BADGER BALM #89 in Spa Accessories

A new sleep tight balm for kids. Night-Night Balm is made to help ease younger minds into the magical realm of the sleep world. For this special kid-friendly formula, we chose essential oils that are known to be good for children and are also known to promote feelings of safety, cheerfulness, reverence and calm. Chamomile helps children to calm down and unwind from nighttime activities. Lavender helps children to relax and feel soothed, while Sandalwood instlls a feeling of reverence. Mandarin and spearmint help kids feel safe and uplifted.

*◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, *Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil.

Buy on Jet.com
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the products from Badger's luxurious line. Their products soothe, protect and heal like no other. I trust their formulations because they use certified organic ingredients throughout their line. Love the sleep balm!
Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I know this is supposed to be for children but I use it in myself. It smells amazing and I love how it is also moisturizing. I purchased it in the gift shop at a Cracker Barrel restaurant. I love these balms and would recommend them to anyone who want a natural remedy for sleep.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This my favorite to use on the kids at night. I have been using it since my oldest was a baby. It helps soothe and helps relax the kiddos when its time to calm it down.
Shaye S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find this to be so effective for myself and I'm 23! After using this once I never go to bed without it. I really believe it helps provide a better nights sleep and it, personally, it helps me stay asleep. Since using this product I haven't woken up in the middle of the night. I would definitely recommend Night Night balm to anyone who needs help sleeping and doesn't want to use medication. The scent is really comforting and the tin goes a long way.
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
This is a really nice product. It's a coconut oil-based formula, so it's solid until body heat warms the product, making it convenient for traveling. It has a lavender and chamomile scent that is very relaxing and soothing. I love bringing this along during travels, and I find that it helps me fall asleep when my mind is running at full
speed. Definitely recommend!
Angela M.
I love this, I was in my natural foods store and saw this, I picked it up on a whim since I have been having so much trouble sleeping throughout my pregnancy. It is an olive oil base and the scent is very pleasant. I put it on my temples, bottoms of feet and on my lips and it immediately relaxes me.. A great side effect is really smooth lips by morning too! :)
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this balm. This was my first Badger balm, when I had a sleeping problem. This helped calm me down and steady my breathing, since I rubbed it on my temples and chest and just focused on breathing the soothing scent. It's a great formula, safe for skin and organic. Absolutely can't go wrong with Badger balms. I recommend this to anyone who has a sleeping problem and/or to help soothe kids, especially.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My entire family religiously uses and loves Badger Sleep balm. It is such a relaxing scent and seriously, it is magical how well it works and how quickly you will drift off after applying this. I would recommend this to anyone. For infants, apply it to their chest, under the nose and on the soles of the feet. Pure bliss!
Emily T.
North Adams, MA
I grew up using this stuff. My mom has always been a huge fan of your products, and after using it growing up, I swear by it to help relaxation and sleep! I love the smell of it as well!
Devon W.
I love these organic products!! I have used Badger Balm on myself for a long time (especially knees, elbows, etc.). I was excited to see that there is a version to help kids go to sleep too. You are basically just hydrating baby's skin with olive oil, which is a nice natural moisturizer, but the balm makes it easy to apply. Great product!