Badger Balm Muscle Rub uploaded by Allison B.Badger Balm Muscle Rub uploaded by Faith T.

BY BADGER

USDA Certified Organic A dreamy night balm rich with precious oils to calm, encourage, cheer and relax poetic Badgers and other restless wanderers.  Badger Sleep Balm doesn t make you sleepy: the sophisticated blend of essential oils helps quiet your thoughts and clear your mind, then you fall asleep naturally.  Rosemary is the traditional herb for clear thinking, confidence, and memory.  Bergamot is mentally uplifting, and Ginger is strengthening and confidence-inducing.  Balsam Fir is refreshing, like a walk in the woods, while Lavender is the traditional sleep herb: fresh and relaxing. This balm is perfect for those nights when you can t seem to stop the mind chatter! see more...

• Does this work? Could I use it on my forehead for headaches? Dumb...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the cooling blend? 2 Answers
  • Do you really find this product to be effective? I have fibromyal...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "A little goes a long ways!" in 1 review
  • "This rub is a miracle in a container it works wonders where i work i always come home with sore arms so i rub some in my arms and shoulders and it feels amazing and in my house im not the only one who uses it my boyfriend loves it after a long day a nice back rub with some of this stuff and hes super relaxed" in 1 review
Shae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At our house we struggle with a lot of soreness and pain, this product has been absolutely AMAZING and a life saver for us. We put it on and the pain goes away! We will definitely be buying more of this as well as recommending this to everyone we know!
L4DY A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this stuff for my husband because he was having muscle pain. We were a bit sceptical at first as well as it didnt seem to work for my husband. I gave it a try today and I felt it really helped me with my muscles in my lower back. It doesnt work for everyone but it worked wonders for me.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this product. It smells nice and feels great on my muscles after a run. I use it regularly and it makes me happy since Badger is a natural company. I am a repeat user of this product and will continue to purchase in the future. I would not recommend any improvements.
Mishaal B.
Badger Balm is amazing. This sore muscle rub has helped me feel comfortable after long workouts or intense martial arts sessions. It has also helped with general soreness from every day life. I have never felt so relaxed and pain free!
Caroline M.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is amazing. It is perfect for sore muscles, even for period cramps. It has a present smell, and goes on very nicely. You can immediately feel the warming sensation and it is very soothing. This is something that I plan to always have in. I highly recommend it.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. I rub this on my sore shoulders and back when they are sore and it relieves a lot of my pain. I love this product!
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy all of the badger products. The smell is amazing, but please note that it won't cure your ailments. It's like a mild icy hot (better smell). Try it out...you may like it! I always carry it with me too.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product didn't really work for me. It's a shame because I love the brand. Smell was pleasant though!
Nova L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that all the ingredients are natural and organic, but it didn't work on my sore neck. I have a knot that won't go away and I've tried other products with menthol, camphor and other analgesics that do a much better job. All is not lost though, it's still a good massage balm and good for softening dry feet. Rub it in, put on some fuzzy, comfy socks and wake up to soft feet!
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think this muscle mend helped that much. I don't like that most of the badger palm products smell the same (ginger-y) and I didn't think this product was steamy enough to mend my muscles. I prefer tiger balm
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone tried the cooling blend?
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Does this work? Could I use it on my forehead for headaches? Dumb question maybe br exceedrin doesn't work for me anymore
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you really find this product to be effective? I have fibromyalgia so my muscle pain is chronic. Anyone have fibro and found this to be helpful?